23

Seungkwan kicks the stone, trying to ease his mind while walking on the street. Apparently, Wonwoo goes home early telling him that he's not really in the mood to finish the day at the university.

He stares up at the apartment building as soon as he reaches the front. He felt tired for some reason.

"Seungkwan!"

Seungkwan stops right away from taking a single step to enter the building. He turns around to see two boys in hoodies, hood up with a mask on. His eyebrows crinkle with the sight, thinking who might it be.

The two guys cross the street and reach Seungkwan in no time. They both pull down the mask and smiles at Seungkwan.

"Mingyu! Hansol!" Seungkwan blurted. His face suddenly brightens up.

"Did you miss me?"

"I missed Hansol, not you."

Mingyu pouted and he screeches when Seungkwan reaches him up to pinch his cheeks. "Kidding. You're sulking again."

"Because you're mean." Mingyu crosses his arms.

"Ey, stop squabbling in front of me." Hansol laughed at them.

"Seungkwan started it!"

"Why me?!"

"Alright. Alright. Come on. Let's just head in." Hansol raises a hand to stop the two. "Mingyu hyung and I bought some ice cream."

Seungkwan leads the way to the elevator and the other two got in. He presses the button to his apartment's floor.

"But honestly, I never thought I will miss you two fighting in front of me." Hansol chuckled.

"Oh, so you wanna see us fight often?" Mingyu raises an eyebrow.

"Fighting with Mingyu is tiring, no thanks." Seungkwan rolls his eyes.

They reaches the floor and the elevator opens. Once again, Seungkwan leads the way and stops right in front of the apartment unit. He presses the passcode and unlocked the door in an instant. Without another thought, all of them got in and there is a surprise inside.

All the three of them stop on their spot as soon as they saw the two people on the dining. There is Wonwoo sitting on one of the chairs while Hyesun is nursing him with his bruises.

"What are you doing here?" Mingyu steps forward ahead of Seungkwan. His eyes are not really pleased with what he is seeing.

Wonwoo and Hyesun turn their head to see the three who just came. With a raised eyebrow, Wonwoo faced them. "What's with the question?"

"Why are you here?" Mingyu asked again, eyes all on Hyesun.

"Why-"

"Hey Mingyu, stop. She's just here to help me out. You're being rude again with her." Wonwoo stands up and takes a step forward, hiding Hyesun behind him. "Until now, I can't understand why all of you hate her."

Mingyu laughs sarcastically. "You don't know her. Just because you dated her for a year you think she's all good and that? She bullied Seung-"

"Hyung, stop." Seungkwan tugs the hem of Mingyu's shirt. "Stop."

Mingyu saw the uneasiness on Seungkwan's eyes. He shuts his eyes close and calms himself down.

"What are you saying?" Wonwoo asked, confused.

"Nothing." Mingyu answered, his voice stern.

"Uhm, we're here to visit. So can we please..?" Hansol interfered.