39

The next day, everyone wakes up early since Teen, Age still has a schedule to attend to. Everyone's packing up, even Wonwoo and Seungkwan in their own room. Basically, it was just Wonwoo because Seungkwan's still cuddling with the pillow under the sheets.

Wonwoo's busy cleaning up when he heard a knock. Without a single thought, he proceeds towards the door. He unlocks it just to see Vernon and Hoshi, Seokmin and Mingyu behind them.

Wonwoo was a bit surprised to see them.

Mingyu nudges both Hoshi and Vernon and Seokmin fakes a cough.

"They want to say something." Seokmin said grinning.

Hoshi glares at him but Vernon was quick to speak.

"Hyung, about last night. I'm sorry." Vernon starts. "I didn't mean to judge you that way. It's like.. we all haven't seen Seungkwan that long and maybe we went- I mean, I went overboard protecting him."

Wonwoo didn't utter a word. Up until now, he still doesn't know the reason why would they be over protecting Seungkwan. He doesn't want to pry more but all he knew is that Seungkwan will never get hurt as long as he's with him.

"And about us.." Hoshi finally speaks. "I'm sorry as well. This hatred won't even settle what happened between me and Jihoon. It wasn't even your fault in the first place." he glances at Wonwoo and chuckles. "I got mad over you who just spoke the truth. It was still our fault to be in a risky relationship."

They were covered with silence for a moment until Wonwoo wears a small smile. "It all happened already and we can't do anything about it. I was a trouble back then but I'm trying to set things right this time."

"But hyung." Mingyu speaks that catches all of their attention. "About Seungkwan, we're not against what's between you two. What we just want is for you to take care of him."

Seokmin nods, agreeing with what Mingyu said. "Hoshi hyung might not forgive you this time if you end up making Seungkwan cry."

All of them turn into laughter. It's been a while.

"I've already had enough threats from Jun so don't worry."

--------------

🔞

Seungkwan plops on the couch as soon as they reach their apartment. He watches Wonwoo takes care of the stuff they brought from their getaway for Hyunwoo's birthday.

"How come I woke up and you finally settled with Vernon and Hoshi hyung. I wasn't dreaming earlier, right?" Seungkwan asks, finally sitting properly on the couch.

Wonwoo shrugs as he settles beside Seungkwan. He takes the remote from the glass table and turns on the television. "It just happened."

Seungkwan frowns. It's really hard to make Wonwoo talk sometimes and it frustrates him.

"You're pouting too much." Wonwoo laughs at him as he leans closer, giving Seungkwan a soft peck on his puckered lips. "Aren't you happy that we're already fine?"

"I am.."

"That's what matters."

Seungkwan sighs before standing up. "I'll go get a quick shower. Can you prepare dinner?"

"Alright. What do you want?"

"Anything."

"Oh. Then would you take me as your dinner-"