04

"Don't pressure me, Wonwoo. I won't say yes just because you're hanging out with me now." Seungkwan pointed a finger at Wonwoo before continuing to walk.

"I'm older. Call me hyung."

"Fine. Hyung."

"Better."

Seungkwan rolled his eyes as soon as they reached the cinema.

"Ticket is on me. Snacks, yours." the smaller made an okay sign before parting ways, marching happily to the ticket booth.

With both hands inside his pockets, Wonwoo fell in line to buy snacks while Seungkwan's on the line for the tickets.

It didn't take Seungkwan that long to buy tickets while Wonwoo is still on the line. He waved at the older and pointed out the corner where he will be waiting. He smiled as Wonwoo nodded at him.

"Hey, Seungkwan!"

Seungkwan turned his head to see Moonbin. He's with a girl clinging on his arms. Seungkwan raised an eyebrow while looking at the guy and saw his smirk.

"You're fast huh? It has been like two days?" Seungkwan commented trying his best to keep his composure when in fact, the whole scenario is irritating him.

"Well." Moonbin grinned.

Huh. What is with the grin? Is he that proud of himself? With what? Showing like how fast he recovered? Dude, we are not even a thing in the first place.

"By the way, are you with anyon-"

Seungkwan flinched when a hand lightly squeezed his butt. He was so ready to punch the guy but it turned out to be Wonwoo and before he can even complain, the older guy gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Come on. The movie's about to start."

Seungkwan blinked for a couple of times before he came back to his senses. He turned his head back to Moonbin to excused himself and noticed the guy's knitted eyebrows.

Wonwoo started dragging him so all he can do is wave a goodbye to Moonbin.

"What was that?" Seungkwan struggled to pull his hand from Wonwoo.

"What?" Wonwoo asked as if he did nothing. He didn't let go of Seungkwan's hand until they get inside the cinema.

"What what? Why did you grab my butt?!" Seungkwan hissed while trying to control his voice.

Wonwoo sat on the aisle and he gestured the empty seat at his left where Seungkwan sat while stomping his feet.

"You always do whatever you want. This is harassment!" Seungkwan whined but Wonwoo kept on ignoring him while munching on his popcorn.

The movie started and that's when Seungkwan noticed the few numbers of people inside. Why? I thought it's a good movie?

"Who's the guy earlier?" Wonwoo asked.

"Just someone." Seungkwan answered still sounding annoyed.

"You look irritated when you're talking with him. Is he an ex?"

"No. Just a fling. And why are you so curious about that?"

"Oh."

"Sorry. I don't enter serious relationships." Seungkwan held a proud smile but it faded when he saw Wonwoo making a smirk.

"So why are you afraid of what I'm offering?"

Seungkwan gulped and avoided Wonwoo's gaze. "Flings are just flings. What you were asking sounds like more of a fuck buddy relationship. I d-don't do that kind of stuff."

Wonwoo nodded. "I see. But you seem to enjoy what we did last last night?"

The whole cinema is in pitch black but Seungkwan is so sure that he's blushing so hard. His hands turned into a fist and felt his insides burn up.

The flashbacks came back. Wonwoo's grin. He can't deny how hot those are. Their skin touching each other. It felt nice. Wonwoo's soft lips on his skin and most importantly, the older's warm palm around his length.

I must be insane.

Seungkwan shook his head. He can't believe he just thought of that.

"Why are you even asking for something like that? Are you a perv-"

"Just bored."

"What..?" Seungkwan can't believe what he just heard.

He's insane too.

"I told you. I'm not begging but one time I'll ask for the favour back. You should be willing to pay back." Wonwoo smiled at him.

Seungkwan met his eyes and stared at him for a moment before he leaned closer, giving an inch of space between their faces.

What I'm about to do.. I won't regret it. I shouldn't. I always stand up for my decisions so to make this dickhead shut up, I will do it once and for all.

"You will shut up once I pay you back, right?"

-------------------

Wonwoo locked the cubicle door before pinning Seungkwan on the wall and closed the gap between their lips.

Seungkwan didn't budge as he hooked his arms around Wonwoo's neck, pulling him closer and fighting for dominance.

Wonwoo's hand traveled down on Seungkwan's bum and lightly squeezed it making the latter groan. He pulled away and kisses Seungkwan's chin down to his neck, sucking on his shoulder after while his hands traveled inside the smaller guy's shirt, feeling his heat.

Seungkwan gripped on Wonwoo's shirt as he felt how the older's fingers play with his nipples. He heard how Wonwoo chuckled when he releases a soft moan.

"There. Good boy." Wonwoo whispered then gripped on Seungkwan's waist and turned him around. Now Seungkwan's facing the wall.

Seungkwan flinched when Wonwoo pressed his body against his back while his hands teasing him, making slow strokes on his thighs.

"H-hyung.."

"Hmm?"

"I.. I can't d-do it.." Seungkwan mumbled with heavy breathings.

Wonwoo stopped right away. He gave Seungkwan space as he pulled away. "Fine. I'm not forcing-"

"I'm not comfortable doing it here."

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow as Seungkwan faced him again. He's flushed but it felt like his heart fluttered when he saw the small teasing smile on Seungkwan's lips.

"I can't do it here. Can we go back to the apartment first?"