24

"We kissed..? I was Seungkwan's first kiss."

Seungkwan blushed and what Hansol did is just laugh at him.

Wonwoo was about to speak when his phone rang. He takes it out from his pocket and stands up. He walks a bit far from the three and answered the call.

Seungkwan, on the other hand, threw a light punch on Mingyu's shoulder that gains another laughter from Hansol and Mingyu. He bickers with Mingyu for a short while when Wonwoo fakes a cough that catches all of their attention.

"Hey Seungkwan, I'll be heading out for a while." Wonwoo informed.

"Did something happen?" Seungkwan asked.

"Nothing. My brother just needs some help. I'll be back, I guess?"

Seungkwan nods at him and a smile grew on his lips. "Alright."

Without another word, Wonwoo waves at the other two and left the apartment.

Now that Seungkwan's left with Hansol and Mingyu he somewhat felt at ease.

"You! Why do you have to mention that in front of Wonwoo hyung?" Seungkwan pokes Mingyu's nose.

"Why? It's not a big deal." Mingyu snorted.

"Still?!"

"Why then?"

Seungkwan avoids Mingyu's gaze. What will Wonwoo think about that?

Seungkwan shakes his head in an instant. Why am I worried, he doesn't care at all probably.

"Are you fine?" Hansol asked, head tilting to get a better sight of Seungkwan.

"Y-yes, I am."

-----------

After staying for a couple of hours, Mingyu and Hansol left and it's already eight o'clock in the evening and Wonwoo's still not coming back.

Seungkwan slumps on the couch and opens the television but his eyes busy on his phone screen.

He heard the door opened making him sit properly. After a couple of seconds, he saw Wonwoo coming in.

Seungkwan stands up and walks towards him. "Did you already have dinner?"

"No.." Wonwoo answered, not fully closing the door.

Seungkwan's a bit bothered how Wonwoo's a bit uneasy. "Is there something wrong?"

Wonwoo scratches his nape and sighs. "Well.." he steps outside again and came back while dragging a kid inside after fully closing the door. "I have someone with me."

"You told me you'll buy me a corndog!" the kid yelled at Wonwoo and pulled his hand off of Wonwoo's grip. He crosses his arms after.

"Shhh, Hyunwoo behave." Wonwoo said.

"Who is he..?" Seungkwan asked.

"Yeah.. about that.." Wonwoo sighs again. "My brother has to work with some stuff and there's no one to look after his son.."

Seungkwan nods then giggles after. "Oh. So that kid is your nephew?"

Wonwoo nods with a forced smile.

The kid walks inside with a frown, not really minding Seungkwan at all. He sits on the couch still with crossed arms.

"Oh wow. So It's like I'm having an adult Wonwoo and a five-year-old Wonwoo with me." Seungkwan commented while eyeing the kid.