25

"Fine. Then do me."

Wonwoo hovers on top of Seungkwan and immediately closes the gap between their lips. He was a bit aggressive and Seungkwan likes it that way. The older grips on his hands and pins it just above his head.

Wonwoo nibbles on Seungkwan's lower lip as he parts the younger's thighs with his knees, spreading it. He pins Seungkwan's lower half with his hips and makes slow grinds. The friction from Wonwoo's garment makes him groan in pleasure.

"H..hyung.."

The older grins as he pulls away from the kiss and stares down at Seungkwan. He really likes seeing Seungkwan at that state, looking like he wants to beg for more.

Wonwoo's lips now land on Seungkwan's neck down to his shoulder. He abandons Seungkwan's hand. This time, his warm palm finds its way on Seungkwan's bare chest.

"T-touch me more.." Seungkwan's breathing hitches when he felt a warm palm on his length.

"Should I get easy on you-"

A loud sound of shattering glass made Wonwoo and Seungkwan flinch. They exchange glances and their eyes immediately turn wide.

"Hyunwoo."

Wonwoo stands up in an instant and Seungkwan picks up the towel on the floor to cover his lower half. They both run out of the room and saw the fridge open and Hyunwoo on the side looking afraid. There is a shattered bottle of milk on the floor.

Seungkwan runs towards Hyunwoo and carries him immediately while Wonwoo cleans up the mess.

Seungkwan felt the child sniffing so he gazes at him. "Hey.. it's fine.."

"I'm sorry.." the child wraps his hands on Seungkwan's neck and nuzzle on his shoulder.

Seungkwan rubs his back. "No. It's fine."

"Are you mad..?"

"No." Seungkwan chuckles. "You should have called me if you want anything."

"I was looking for you but you're not anywhere. I can do it on my own but it slipped from my hand.." the kid pouted.

Wonwoo finished cleaning up and Seungkwan makes the child stand up on his own again.

Hyunwoo faces Wonwoo while avoiding his uncle's eyes. He fiddles with his fingers still looking bothered. "I'm sorry.."

Wonwoo crouches down and grins. He ruffles the kid's hair and smiles at him. "Uncle Seungkwan already told you. It's fine. You still want some?"

Hyunwoo's face brightens up and nods before hugging Wonwoo.

"Alright. Alright." Wonwoo carries the child. His eyes dart to Seungkwan and saw him still only on his towels. "Don't you want to cover up..?"

"Oh.." Seungkwan notices too. He laughs before running to his room leaving Wonwoo and his nephew in the dining.

Seungkwan came back with clothes on and saw Hyunwoo and Wonwoo still at the dining area. Wonwoo feeding the kid with some cookies.

"Hey, kid. Do you wanna sleep with me?" Wonwoo asked. "My bed's bigger than Uncle Seungkwan."

The kid just nods and continue munching on his cookies. He also notices Seungkwan sits beside him.

"I want to sleep with you two." Hyunwoo said while pointing his half-eaten cookie to Seungkwan.

"I don't think we will all fit in one bed-"

"Don't reject his request. He'll just stay for one night." Wonwoo said making Seungkwan agree eventually.

"Fine."

-----------

Wonwoo watches Seungkwan play with Hyunwoo's hair while the child is already sleeping, hugging him.

"He never clings on me like this before." Wonwoo commented.

"Maybe because you always ignore him."

Wonwoo didn't utter a word. Seungkwan wasn't fully right because Hyunwoo and he doesn't have a lot of time to spend together. When Hyunwoo was growing up, Wonwoo's busy with his training and eventually, he debuted making it hard for them to meet.

Seungkwan giggles. "Hyunwoo looks like your child. He resembles you a lot."

"That's what my brother always telling me."

"You look like a father right now."

"Does it suits me?" Wonwoo grins.

Seungkwan rolls his eyes but nods after. "A bit."

"Should I make one then?"

"Woah."

"Just kidding. I'm not ready for that." Wonwoo laughs, looking at Seungkwan's surprised face.

Seungkwan hasn't seen Wonwoo like this before. The whole picture makes him soft all of a sudden. Wonwoo is nice in his ways, just kind of rude and cocky sometimes but I think he will be a great father someday.

Seungkwan's eyes darts on Hyunwoo then to Wonwoo. Someday?

He can see how Wonwoo's life would be perfect in the future but his smiles fade realising he won't be a part of that. Eventually, they will part ways and drift away since everything that's bounding them is just a deal and a set of rules. After college, Wonwoo would likely leave the apartment and find work. He would probably get a girl he will marry that would bear a child for him. Then it's a picture of a happy family.

And a thought hit him after that.

"Hey hyung.."

"Hmm?"

"Do you have any plans on pursuing Hyesun? I mean.. do you want to get her back..?"

Wonwoo's forehead creases with Seungkwan's sudden questions but he smiles after. "I guess.. I still want her back."

Seungkwan regretted he asked the question because he felt how his heart sunk.

"I actually plan on asking her out after the Talent Show if we will win."

"What if you two don't win..?" Seungkwan mumbles.

"I will still ask her out, of course." Wonwoo chuckled.

Seungkwan nods. He felt a lump in his throat that he can't ask another question that may hurt him.

He knew to himself that his feelings will be at risk once the deal with Wonwoo's set and now he's starting to regret how he agreed to it. He's not dumb not to know why he is hurting.

He's liking Wonwoo.

"How about you? Any plans with Hansol?" Wonwoo raised a question.

"What?"

"You like him, right?"

Seungkwan lays his back on the sheets and stares up at the ceiling. "Hyung, I haven't seen him for ages. All we had I think is some puppy love..? and I treasure that. Everything I had with him was beautiful memories but I don't think I still like him that way.."

"So no, you don't like him now?"

"I guess, but he's still my best friend."

For some reason, Wonwoo doesn't know why he's glad about what Seungkwan said. For honesty, the thing that upsets him over dinner is Hansol. When Seungkwan blabbers the thing how he likes Hansol over Mingyu and maybe it upsets him because it bothers him that Seungkwan might want to stop the deal since he met Hansol again.

A bit selfish? No. He's way more selfish because he wanted Seungkwan by himself not until he has Hyesun back.