17

🔞

"Hyung come on. Let's watch a movie." Seungkwan peeked on Wonwoo's door.

Wonwoo glanced at him in a swift second. "Seungkwan, I'm gaming."

"I know but it's been like.. two hours? Come on." Seungkwan pouted.

"Then go watch it. I'm in the middle of a game- Shit." Wonwoo hissed when his character was shot. "Jun, heal me."

He's playing again with Jun hyung. Seungkwan sulked.

Wonwoo didn't take another glance at him and focused back on the computer screen, totally ignoring Seungkwan's presence.

This guy, really. He's acting like he didn't do a lame excuse to hold my hand earlier and now he's ignoring me.

"Seungkwan can you shut the door close when you leave?"

Seungkwan didn't answer. He watched Wonwoo's focused face and his fingers smashing the keyboards. A grin formed on the corner of his lips when an idea came up into his mind. Let's see if there's nothing can bother you now.

Seungkwan walked towards Wonwoo and crawled under the table.

"Seungkwan what are you doing there?!" Wonwoo groaned, still not shooting a glance at him. Seungkwan didn't utter a word so Wonwoo flinched when he felt the weight of Seungkwan palm on his thighs, lightly rubbing it. He threw a gaze at the guy under his table. "Seungkwan..?"

"What? Continue with your game. Let me mind my own business here."

"Get out of there- Shit." Wonwoo brought back his eyes on the computer screen and smashed through the keyboards again, retrieving from his messed up game.

Seungkwan palmed Wonwoo's clothed member and he felt how Wonwoo gets stiff.

Wonwoo ignored him this time but it just makes Seungkwan's grin grew wider. Wonwoo's thighs were already spread so it's easy for Seungkwan to kneel in between them.

The younger looked up and watched Wonwoo's reaction when he slipped his hand in the older's sweat pants.

"Seung. Kwan." Wonwoo said with gritted teeth.

Seungkwan blinked his eyes cutely under Wonwoo's gaze.

The fuck is he doing?! Wonwoo panicked. He can't just drop the game because he bet a lot with Jun if he loses. Also, pride.

Wonwoo left the sight of Seungkwan in between his thighs and tried to focus back on the game he can't stay still when he felt Seungkwan's warm palm on his length.

Fuck.

Wonwoo's member sprung free with Seungkwan's widest grin. He flinched when Seungkwan made a single pump and rub his tip with a thumb.

"Shit- Seungkwan, no. fu-"

Seungkwan lick the older's length from the bottom up to the top before taking him fully.

Wonwoo bit his lower lip and gripped hard on the mouse and pressed a key, missing a shot. He's frustrated but he doesn't really know whether the cause is his game is becoming messed up or he can't enjoy how Seungkwan is sucking him.

Seungkwan started bobbing his head, taking half of his length and half with his palm. He sucked some air, making his cheek shallow so Wonwoo can feel the warm wall of his mouth.

Wonwoo disabled his mic first before he let out a frustrated groan. "Fuck. Seungkwan. S-stop- a...ahh.."

Seungkwan ignored him and just moved faster and deeper, making Wonwoo's tip hit his throat. He gripped on Wonwoo's thighs while bobbing his head up and down in a swift, choking once in a while.