19

"Mingyu can't really shut his mouth." Seungkwan said while offering the cup of coffee on Hansol.

"Seokmin was the one who told me not Mingyu so spare him." Hansol chuckled.

Seungkwan pouted.

"Hey, Boo. Why did you just leave so sudden?" Hansol asked, tilting his head to take a better look at Seungkwan.

Seungkwan's expression softened as he sighed. He gave Hansol a faint smile before answering. "I was coward back then. I really regret everything, from leaving you all behind without saying a proper goodbye but then I saw you all guys debuting.. I don't think reaching out and catching up with you all will be a good idea so I let it be. Actually, I don't really have the guts to face you right now. I thought you're angry when I suddenly vanish without saying a single word."

"Honestly, I did but how can I stay mad at you for so long?" Hansol said with a small smile on his lips. "I know what you've gone through during those training days especially from Hyesun-"

"Hyesun.." Seungkwan mumbled. "She.. I saw her earlier."

"What?"

Seungkwan nodded. "I saw her and she'll be attending the same university as me. Small world."

"Are you fine? I mean, will you? Just stay away from her-"

"Sol.." Seungkwan held Hansol's hand and gave him a reassuring smile. "I can handle myself now. Braver than what you think."

Hansol is still wearing his worried face making Seungkwan pout.

"You don't trust me?" Seungkwan asked.

"I do. But I don't trust her."

Seungkwan chuckled. "Don't worry about me. Also.. I wanted to ask something."

Hansol took a sip from his coffee and looked around the apartment while waiting for Seungkwan to speak.

"About Wonwoo hyung.. Is it true? Hyesun was his girlfriend when the dating scandal blew off?"

Hansol blinked and placed back the cup on the table. He already heard from Seokmin and Mingyu that Wonwoo's sharing the apartment with Seungkwan. Are they already that close?

His gaze goes back to Seungkwan this time. "Why did you ask?"

"Just curious about it. That's what Chan told me."

"Chan? Does that brat still breathe? He also cut all of his connections with us since you two left the company."

"Chan's not the topic here so spare him. Let's talk about him some other time."

"Oh right.." Hansol gulped. "About that thing with Wonwoo hyung.. that's actually true. It was Hyesun he was dating that time."

Seungkwan felt frustrated for some reason.

"We're so against with his relationship with Hyesun because we all know what kind of a girl she is." Hansol then eyed Seungkwan again. "It may sound absurd but we couldn't get ourselves to be nice to her when she's the whole reason why you left. You never told us that but we all knew. And we couldn't just tell Wonwoo hyung everything because we don't want to interfere with his life."

Seungkwan nodded. "I just asked.. Anyways, it's quite late. You should go back to the dorm."

Hansol sighed. "You're right. I think I need to."

Hansol stood from the chair and Seungkwan does too. He stared down at the smaller guy for a while before enveloping him into a tight hug.

"I missed you, so much." Hansol mumbled then buried his face on Seungkwan's shoulder.