08

Wonwoo dressed up and goes out of his room. He wanted to leave the apartment but before he can even step near the door, Seungcheol blocked him.

"Where do you think you are going, Jeon Wonwoo?" Seungcheol said with authority in his voice.

"You'll just keep on reprimanding and I hate that so I'm gonna head out." Wonwoo replied. He nudged Seungcheol and took a step but the older gripped on his wrist. "Why are you here? with Seungkwan?"

Wonwoo stared at Seungcheol then glanced at Seungkwan. "If you're too bothered that I will end up ruining his life too, don't worry, my hands are off of your little friend." he then used his force to free his hand from Seungcheol's grip. He walked out of the apartment and left the three.

The place was covered in silence for a while before Seungkwan speaks up.

"I'm so sorry. I forgot to tell you.." Seungkwan mumbled.

"Why is he here?" Jihoon raised a question.

"I don't know.. I told you that I have a roommate coming in and I didn't know that it will be Wonwoo. That Jeon Wonwoo." Seungkwan explained with a sigh.

In all honesty, Seungkwan didn't think of how his friends will react to the situation he's in. He's panicking because he forgot to tell them that he's now sharing his apartment with a fresh from a scandal ex-idol and now he's surprised with the sudden heavy tensions inside the flat. He really doesn't know what's behind the hate his hyungs are giving Wonwoo right now. Jihoon's not saying anything but his stares scream anger that's why Seungkwan is so lost with everything.

All Seungkwan knew is, first, Choi Seungcheol. The manager of Teen, Age that just got fired several days ago.

Second, Lee Jihoon. One of the main producers of the company where the Teen, Age is under.

They worked from the same company before. To Seungkwan, that will be the only reason that the three guys are acquainted. More than that, he doesn't know any of the inside stories of what has happened.

Seungcheol sighed and walked towards Seungkwan. He patted the younger's shoulder lightly and flashed a small smile. "I'm sorry if we caused a little mess here. We don't visit here all the time yet we probably brought you stress."

"No. It's alright." Seungkwan responded.

"Just.. Just don't engage yourself with that guy. Wonwoo is a walking trouble." Jihoon said with crossed arms.

Seungkwan suddenly felt how the speed of his heartbeat raised. He gave his hyungs a faint smile and a fake laugh. "Yeah. Sure. Copy that."

Too late. I think I'm already in trouble.

------------

Seungkwan hugged his knees while pressing the remote control buttons to look for a better program to watch when the door opened. He saw Wonwoo came in with a plastic bag in his right hand while the other hand is inside his pocket.

It's already nine o'clock in the evening and it's actually the first time Seungkwan saw Wonwoo again after the incident with Seungcheol and Jihoon that morning.

Seungkwan felt the abnormal thumping on his chest. He's so sure that Wonwoo will ignore him for the rest of the day but to his surprise, the guy walked towards him and also sit to the couch where he is sitting. He watched Wonwoo took out a box from the plastic bag and opened it to reveal loads of fried chicken. His eyes widened and looked at Wonwoo with bright eyes.

"Hey, I grabbed you some wings on my way home. If you already ate dinner I can-"

"No! No! I.. I want that.." Seungkwan sat properly.