15

"Hyung, do you want to go out for lunch-" Seungkwan stop right away as he saw Wonwoo busy smashing the keyboard and is totally focused on the computer screen. "Oh. You're busy."

Wonwoo cursed and saw Seungkwan. He glanced at him in swift motion before getting back his attention on the computer screen.

Seungkwan walked inside and jumped on Wonwoo's bed. He rolled and laid sideways, his elbows propping on the soft cushion while his cheek resting on his palm. He watched how focused Wonwoo is on the game.

Minutes after, Wonwoo took off his headphones and sighed deeply. "What a shit game." he groaned when he loses. He turned his chair to face Seungkwan who's still on the same position but he held a smile on Wonwoo. "Why are you here?"

"I was about to ask you if you want to go out for lunch." Seungkwan said. He sat up.

"I don't think so. I still have more rounds to play." Wonwoo said and laid back, turning around to face the computer screen once again. "Jun's in-game too."

"What?"

Wonwoo didn't answer.

Seungkwan rolled his eyes and lay down once again on the fluffy bed. He took out his phone from his pocket and starts scrolling through his phone. "I'll order so we can stay home. Do you want anything?"

Wonwoo nodded. "Pizza."

Seungkwan grinned. "Copy."

Seungkwan did order instead of going out alone. As he lay down on the bed, he watched Wonwoo who's intensely minding his game. Seungkwan shook his head. He's same with Jun hyung. No one can interrupt them when playing.

The younger decided to stay in Wonwoo's room, comfortably laying on the bed which Wonwoo didn't mind at all. He flinched when Wonwoo faced him again with an annoyed face.

"Why do I keep losing today?!"

Seungkwan bit his lower lip to stop himself from laughing. "You look like a kid who's about to throw a tantrum."

Wonwoo crossed his arms and glared at Seungkwan.

The younger couldn't help but laugh at that time.

"Stop laughing. There's nothing funny." Wonwoo scowled.

"You. You're funny." Seungkwan mocked him.

Wonwoo grabbed the mini pillow on his chair and threw it to Seungkwan. It just made the younger laugh even more.

Wonwoo's irritation turned into deadpan and he just ended up staring at Seungkwan.

The younger looked carefree and happy. His smiles can brighten up anyone's day without him knowing it at all. And for Wonwoo, it felt like some magic pill he needed to take simultaneously so he can have positive vibes all day.

Unconsciously, Wonwoo's straight lips turn into a curve of a smile. "My girlfriend used to hate it when I'm gaming."

"Ex." Seungkwan said, emphasizing the word.

Wonwoo ignored him and laid back on the chair as he turns his chair around.

"Maybe because she needs your time but you always spend your day gaming?"

"No. I always spend time with her."

"Then what's her problem?"

Wonwoo shrugged.

"Relationship shouldn't restrict the thing you love doing, I think." Seungkwan said as he spread his arms, staring up at the clean ceiling. "Spend time for yourself sometimes. That shouldn't bother her at all."

Silence covered them for a moment.

"Are you saying if we end up dating, you'll let me do whatever I want?"

Seungkwan shot a glance at him. He stared at him with a surprised face. "What are you talking about- I mean, yes. I guess.. O-of course I will.."

"Too bad." Wonwoo smirked as he stood up. "I guess the one you'll end up with will be too lucky."

"Pfft. Then try me. Let's date."

"I'm afraid we can't. We had a deal Boo Seungkwan. You agreed with it. Everything is just for entertainment."

Seungkwan was joking around when he told the thing about dating but it hit a sensitive part in his chest when Wonwoo mentioned their deal again. Everything is just for entertainment. Right.

Wonwoo left the room and Seungkwan followed him out. Wonwoo sat on the couch and turned on the television with the remote control just above the glass table.

Seungkwan was about to head in his room, not really in the mood to talk with Wonwoo, when the doorbell rang. Both he and Wonwoo exchanged glances as they didn't expect any visitor at all.

"Delivery?" Wonwoo guessed.

Seungkwan almost forgot that he ordered food for their lunch. He nodded at Wonwoo and proceeded towards the door. He opened it and wore a big smile to greet the delivery boy but instead of muttering words for greeting, he froze on the spot when two tall guys stare at him in surprise.

He blinked several times while the two other guys froze on their spot. Seungkwan panicked and shot the door close again. He held his chest and he can feel his fast heartbeat with his palm.

"Shit. This is not the damn time for this." Seungkwan muttered to himself.

"Who's that?" Wonwoo asked, already walking to Seungkwan.

"N-nothing. Don't open the door." Seungkwan said.

Wonwoo stared at him for a while and they both flinched when the doorbell rang once again. He didn't ask Seungkwan again, instead, he pressed a button on the intercom to see who are the guys behind the door.

His forehead creased when two familiar images flash on the intercom monitor. Wonwoo's frown turned into a tired sigh. "Mingyu and Seokmin..?"

Wonwoo turned his glance again at Seungkwan who's still standing against the door. He looks agitated and Wonwoo doesn't have any single idea why he is like that.

"Seungkwan, cam you please move? I will talk to them."

"No. Don't open the door."

"Why?"

"Just don't-"

"They're nice, I promise." Wonwoo assured. He figured that maybe Seungkwan is panicking that there are two famous figures behind the door. "I'll talk to them, I'm sure they won't leave unless I show myself."

"Hyung, please. No-"

Wonwoo pushes him aside and opened the door. He placed both of his hands on his waist with his straight face on. "Why are you two here-"

Mingyu shove Wonwoo almost making him stumble on the floor and they took a step inside the apartment.

"Boo Seungkwan!" Mingyu yelled, glaring at Seungkwan.

Wonwoo composed himself and gets back in the apartment, totally confused.

Mingyu ran towards Seungkwan and to Wonwoo's surprise, the tall visitor imprisoned Seungkwan in a tight hug.

"This brat, really.." Seokmin mumbled to himself while heading towards Mingyu and Seungkwan with a glare, totally ignoring Wonwoo.

"G-gyu.. Y-you're choking me.." Seungkwan said while trying to push Mingyu.

Mingyu heard him and pulled away in an instant. He looked down at Seungkwan with furrowed eyebrows. "Boo Seungkwan, you had a lot of explaining to do-"

"What's going on here?" Wonwoo walked towards them, still wearing his confused face.

Seungkwan scratched the back of his nape and faced Seokmin and Mingyu. "Long time no see?"