29

Wonwoo wakes up alone in bed. He grabs his phone under his pillow to check the time and it's still quite early for his class. He felt fine and his dizziness is completely gone.

With a yawn, he gets off of his bed and leaves his room. Just as he walks outside, he saw Seungkwan in the kitchen.

The younger immediately feel his presence so he turns around to face Wonwoo.

"Good morning." Seungkwan greets him with a smile.

Wonwoo blinks. He stares at Seungkwan from head to toe. He's wearing a headband, completely showing his fine forehead. A plain white shirt with a pink apron on and only his boxers for his lower garment.

"Good morning..?"

Seungkwan frowns at him. "Are you planning to just stand there or sit here?"

Wonwoo blinks and composes himself before proceeding to the dining and sits down on one of the chairs. He stays like that and stares at Seungkwan's back who's busy preparing their food. Not that long after, Seungkwan places the plates on the table with side dishes and an omelette rice for both of them.

"What's with the food..?" Wonwoo asked scanning the table.

"Why? You need to eat." Seungkwan answered and offers him his chopsticks. "Do you still feel sick?"

Wonwoo shakes his head and stares up at Seungkwan. He smiles at the younger guy. "No. I'm already fine."

"Good." Seungkwan responds with a smile too. He starts eating and Wonwoo does too.

Wonwoo would always steal a glance at Seungkwan and gladly, the guy doesn't seem to bother nor care because he's busy with the food. He notices how bright Seungkwan is and he doesn't want to ask any questions, afraid that Seungkwan might turn cold again.

"Hey, Seungkwan."

"Hmm?"

"Should we go to university together?"

--------------

"What? Seriously?" Chan clarifies, both eyebrows raised while staring at Jun and Minghao with wide eyes.

The two nods making Chan's mouth gape.

"I knew it, there's something going on between those two." Chan said while rubbing his chin, looking like he's trying to remember something.

"What?"

Chan shrugs. "I don't know. I just sensed something between them, like last time when I fetch him for Minghao's birthday surprise, I know I interrupted something when I got inside."

"I know that there's something going on between the two but I'm not aware that it will just turn out to be a deal-"

"Jun hyung." Chan sighs. "Seungkwan's already a grown-up. He knows what he's doing so let him decide for his own."

"Hey, Chan. You don't understand-"

"I do. It was his decision to make the deal with Wonwoo so he should face the consequences but if he turned out hurting, I can't blame Wonwoo since Seungkwan agreed with everything." Chan explained with a bitter smile.

Minghao sighs while Jun stays silent.

"Well, you're right.." Minghao agreed. "Let's just hope for the best."

"But wait, don't you think Wonwoo hyung likes Seungkwan too?"

---------------