41

It's already past midnight when Seungkwan hears the sound of footsteps coming in.

It was Wonwoo.

Seungkwan immediately left his room and come running towards the newly came guy. "H-hyung.."

Wonwoo didn't utter a word. He stares at Seungkwan, eyes blank from expression.

Seungkwan bit his lower lip, finding words to say but even his mind is jumbled with with word to explain. He doesn't know where to start.

"How can you do that?" Wonwoo mumbles.

"I didn't mean to- It was an accident. I'm.. I'm in a rage because of the photos.." Seungkwan explains, stuttering from nervousness. "She spread it and I didn't mean to push her-"

"What? She spread it?"

Seungkwan nods while finding more words to say.

"How can you be so sure about that?"

Seungkwan felt a pang of pain in his chest.

"You can't just accuse anybody without a proper proof!" Wonwoo's voice raises making Seungkwan jolt in surprise.

"I.. it's her. There's n-no one except her-"

"Stop." Wonwoo shuts him. "Let's call it a night."

Wonwoo proceeds walking, leaving Seungkwan standing on his spot.

Seungkwan felt his knees go weak. His hands start trembling as tears roll down his cheeks.

He's not believing me..

---------------

It was a sleepless night for Seungkwan. He couldn't even close an eye. He felt tired. He felt all of his energy drains out from his body.

He crawls off his bed and grabs the hoodie on his study table. He wears it and left his room with his phone in his hand.

The whole apartment is gloomy. He felt it as soon as he steps out of his room. His eyes lands on Wonwoo's door. Seungkwan clenches his fist, he wants to explain himself but he knew to himself that everything will just come to waste.

And he hates it.

Seungkwan hates the fact how Wonwoo's easy to judge him when all this time all he do was to believe him. How ironic for his case.

With a dreary sigh, he places his hands inside the pocket of his hoodie and left the apartment. It takes him a few step to reach Jun's door. He presses the buzzer and the guy was quick to open the door for him.

"Seungkwan-"

"Where's Hyesun?"

"Wait, are you already fine? What really happened yesterd-"

"Just tell me where she is hyung. I need to talk to her."

Jun sighs. "I don't know where hospital she is but I will try asking Nurse Hong and I'll message you where."

Seungkwan nods with a small smile. He was ready to leave when Jun grips on his hand.

"Seungkwan, we're here." Jun said with a smile, a reassuring one.

Seungkwan felt like crying but he can't. He doesn't want to look weak anymore. Instead of shedding a tear, he quickly smiled at Jun and walks ahead.

-----------

Room 207.

Seungkwan reaches the hospital where Hyesun is and he's been standing in front of her door for almost ten minutes already. He shakes his hands and releases a deep sigh, trying to calm himself.

Talk to him Seungkwan. Talk to him to clear your name.

Seungkwan finally knocks three times before turning the doorknob open. There he sees Hyesun laying on the bed with a cast on his right foot.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hyesun, can we talk?"

Hyesun didn't utter a word for seconds but then she sits up, hanging his feet on the edge of the bed. A grin form on his lips. "Are you here to apologize?"

"What?" Seungkwan scoffs. "Are you crazy..?"

Hyesun shrugs and his smug face annoys Seungkwan. I hate her. I hate her.

"I'm here because I want you to clear that mess you made." Seungkwan mutters while fiddling with his fingers. He knows that it is a gamble to talk with Hyesun but he's ready to convince her just to clear his image. "I.. I didn't mean to push you. I was.. mad. So please-"

"Leave Wonwoo."

Seungkwan's eyebrows furrow, surprise with Hyesun's condition.

"Leave Wonwoo and I'll take care of everything."

"N-no. I can't."

Hyesun crosses his arms, the cocky smile won't fade on her lips. "I'm giving you a fair condition. If you don't leave him then the talk is done."

"You're really crazy." Seungkwan said in gritted teeth. "You know, that's why everyone hates you. You always find victory in pulling other people down. You're a whole mess-"

Hyesun raises a hand, it sways on air aiming to slap Seungkwan but the latter was quick to grip her wrist before the palm can even land on his cheek.

"You're a mess Hyesun. You're a pathetic mess-"

"Seungkwan!"

Both of them turn their head to see Wonwoo on the door, carrying a basket of fruits. The basket slips on his hand as he runs towards the two.

"What do you think you're doing?" he exclaimed as he pushes Seungkwan away from Hyesun. "Why are you here?"

"I'm here to talk with h-her. I'm asking her to clean the mess-"

"But I didn't do it!" Hyesun yells, fake tears fall from her eyes. "I already told you that I didn't do it and.. and you're here forcing me to talk.."

Seungkwan bit his lower lip. He watches Hyesun act trembling while holding her wrist that he gripped.

"I didn't even file a complaint because of what you did and you're here still harassing m-me.." Hyesun wipes his tears while sobbing.

"Don't lie-"

"Seungkwan stop!" Wonwoo shuts him again. "How far will you go? This thing.. This thing you are doing isn't right."

"She's f-faking it!" Seungkwan said and is about to tear up. "I'm not the one who's lying here. Listen to me!"

"Why are you being like this?" Wonwoo asks with a stern voice.

"I.. I just want to clear my name.." A tear fell. He looks straight into Wonwoo's eyes. "Don't you believe me..?"

Wonwoo stares at him, can't utter a word for seconds before he sighs. "This accusation is bullshit. Go home, for now, Seungkwan. Think straight."

Tears won't stop falling. He clenches his wrists. He felt betrayed. He felt the resentment and embarrassment at the same time.

"All this time they were right, I guess?" Seungkwan smiles bitterly. He wipes his tears but it was useless as another set of tears drenches his cheeks. "I stand for you in front of them. I don't want to believe them when they said you will just end up hurting me. You never trusted me and you won't even believe a word I say. You even sided with that bitch and I really hate you for that." Seungkwan points at Hyesun, hands trembling. "You don't have a single idea of how I've suffered because of her. And you.." his glance shifts to Hyesun. ".. I hope you're happy."

Seungkwan faces his back to them and proceeds to leave but Wonwoo grips on his wrist.

"Boo, let's talk at home, alright?"

Seungkwan smiles as he shoves Wonwoo's hand from his. "Let me leave. I don't think I can face you right now."

With that, Seungkwan left.