36

Seungkwan wakes up from his sleep. It's already morning as he can see the light coming from the window. He blinks and shifts. He saw Wonwoo facing his back at him. He immediately smiles as he snakes his arms on the guy's waist and lightly brushes his lips on the guy's bare shoulder.

"Hyung~"

Wonwoo groans upon hearing Seungkwan but he still didn't budge and remained asleep.

Seungkwan grins as he leans closer and bites on the guy's shoulder. He felt Wonwoo move and now he's laying his back on the sheets, eyes still closed. He hovers on top of him and pokes his cheeks. "Wonwoo, wake up~"

"Tired.." Wonwoo mumbles.

Seungkwan pouts. "How can you be tired? We didn't do that much last night. Weakling."

Wonwoo squints his eyes and stares at Seungkwan above him. A smile immediately forms on his lips upon seeing Seungkwan first thing in the morning. He still has this messy bed hair but his face is extra bright, a good sight for Wonwoo.

"I almost forgot, I have classes today."

"Me as well." Seungkwan beams. "So let's go and get ready- Hyung! Stop it! It's early in the morning!" he punches Wonwoo's chest lightly when he felt the older's naughty hand making his way again to his bare bottom.

Wonwoo steals a kiss from Seungkwan before laughing. "My hands like your ass, what can you do about that?"

"Pervert!"

"A handsome pervert, I guess?"

Seungkwan rolls his eyes and frowns but Wonwoo keeps on laughing.

"Okay, fine. Let's get ready." Wonwoo holds Seungkwan's face, squeezing his cheeks. "Get dress already before I do something aside from kiss."

Seungkwan chuckles. "I think, I won't really mind."

--------------

"I shouldn't have agreed. My body is sore again." Seungkwan groans as he complains.

"Well, it's your fault. You should have said no." Wonwoo laughs at him while messing his hair. All Seungkwan do was to frown at his guy.

They walk through the hallways and saw Jun, Minghao and Chan approaching. Chan immediately waves his hand and greets Wonwoo and Seungkwan.

"Wonwoo hyung! Seungkwan!" Chan calls them.

Seungkwan smiles at them while Wonwoo's glaring at Jun and Jun and is doing the same.

"Eh?" Chan glances on both Wonwoo and Jun with forehead creased.

"Don't mind them. They have some childish issues with each other." Minghao informs him with a laugh. Now both Wonwoo and Jun are glaring at him.

Chan was about to speak again when Hyesun suddenly appears and clings on Wonwoo. "Hi everyone!"

Chan's smile fades in an instant, also Minghao. Jun eyes the arms clinging on Wonwoo's and glances on both Seungkwan and Wonwoo.

Seungkwan gave him a small smile and nods.

Jun ignores Hyesun and glances back at Wonwoo. "You know, I already battled with death just for Minghao to delete the video so thank me."

"Why would I? That video shouldn't be existing in the first place."

"What video are you talking about?" Chan interferes.

"That thing is best forgotten." Seungkwan answered with a laugh

"And that day is also forgotten." Jun said and points at Wonwoo. "Since you're already dating Seungkwan don't forget that I'm watching you always." he added and made a slitting throat gesture. "Or you know what will happen."

"Okay. Scary."

"What?" Hyesun steps in with creased eyebrows. "You two are dating?"

Wonwoo removes his arms from Hyesun's grip and nods. "Well, it turned out like that." He places his hands around Seungkwan's shoulder.

Hyesun's spaces out for seconds and then smiles after. A bright one. "Cool! Well, you two suits each other."

Fake ass. Chan thought as he stares at Hyesun.

"Oh shoot. I'm late!" Wonwoo exclaimed as he gazes at his watch. He gave Seungkwan a quick peck on the cheek before dragging Jun with him. "Dude, we're late!"

Jun didn't bother to utter a word because Wonwoo's right, they are late. After that, Minghao lays his arms around Chan's shoulder and starts dragging him away too. "You promised me that you'll help me find Professor Yoon, right? Let's go before I turn late for my class."

"Wait, but Seungkwan-"

"Go. I can handle myself."

Chan looks at him worriedly and Seungkwan nods with a reassuring smile. Chan didn't budge for seconds but then let Minghao pull him after sighing. "Alright. See you later."

Seungkwan follows them with his eyes as he felt Hyesun walks closer at him.

"So.. you're dating Wonwoo?"

Seungkwan faces Hyesun and didn't utter a word.

Hyesun smiles again. Those smile that Seungkwan hates the most. "I see. You really like stealing everything from me, don't you? First Vernon and then Won-"

"I didn't take away any of them from you. Vernon doesn't even like you in the first place that's why I don't understand the reason why you keep on messing up with me-"

Seungkwan freezes on his position when he felt Hyesun's palm on his shoulder. Its grip tightens at every second. His heart starts pounding fast. His palms having cold sweats.

Hyesun leans closer. "It was still your fault. Your existence is the whole problem. You. Boo Seungkwan. The trash that you are who really likes everyone's attention."

She smiles again, now making Seungkwan tremble.

"See you around, I guess?" Hyesun said with a grin before walking, leaving Seungkwan frozen on his spot.

With trembling hands, Seungkwan found himself touching his forehead. The scar. He shut his eyes close but he's seeing pigments of blood.

His breathing gets heavier and he snaps back to reality when he heard his phone ring. It was Chan.

"Seungkwan, are you alright?"

"I am.." he answered almost mumbling.

"Are you sure? It's really bothering me leaving you with Hyesun. Wait, I'm going back-"

"No. There's no need."

"Seungkwan.."

"I'm fine, Chan."

Seungkwan ends the call. He remains standing on his spot, doesn't know why he can't take a step.

I'm... I'm not fine.

---------------

STREAM HOME;RUN !! ^^