06

Seungkwan didn't leave his room for almost the whole day and it's already three o'clock in the afternoon when he heard a knock on his door.

"Seungkwan? Are you up?"

Seungkwan groaned as he sat up, his bottom is still sore from the last night and he didn't get enough sleep all through it.

He stood up while massaging his own back and opened the door. He saw Wonwoo behind it and greeted him with a yawn. "What?"

"You skipped lunch."

Seungkwan nodded while rubbing his eyes and completely left his room. He walked towards the living room and threw himself on the couch with arms spread wide. "I'm still tired."

"I see."

Seungkwan sat properly and glared at Wonwoo.

"What?" Wonwoo asked, confused.

"Nothing." Seungkwan stood up and proceeded to the kitchen and checked the fridge only to find out that he's already out of stocks. "Oh, man. I forgot to do grocery last weekend."

"I'm about to mention that."

Seungkwan sighed before closing the fridge. "I'm not really in the mood to go out but I should." He walks back to his room with stomping feet.

"I can come. You know.."

Seungkwan stopped from proceeding and looked back at Wonwoo who's staring at him. "You want to come? To the grocery?"

Wonwoo nodded. "We're sharing the apartment. I should have my share in everything here."

Seungkwan got his point so he agreed. "Fine. I'll get changed and we're going."

-----------

"You're getting too many chips. That's not healthy." Seungkwan nagged at his companion as he noticed how their pushcart is half-filled with junk foods.

"I'm the one eating these. I'm not even sharing it to you." Wonwoo said and continued pushing the cart, leaving Seungkwan behind.

"Hey, wait for me! I'm still looking for toilet tissues!" Seungkwan yelled while running after him.

The chase ended when Wonwoo stopped by the section for alcohol. He grabbed a couple of cans and placed it again in the pushcart.

"You really like drinking, huh?" Seungkwan commented as he grabbed more that surprises Wonwoo. "It's good to have this tonight with some chicken and cheeseballs don't you think?"

"I'm actually thinking of grilled pork."

"No. Chicken."

"Pork."

"Chicken!"

"Pork!"

"Yelling is bad."

Wonwoo and Seungkwan's bickering was stopped when a kid holding a duck stuffed toy speaks behind them. "My dad told me that yelling at each other is bad."

"No. I'm yelling because he can't understand me." Seungkwan crossed his arms.

"You're acting like a kid." Wonwoo rebutted.

"Look who's talking." Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

"Dad told me to hug my brother whenever we fight. You two should so you'll stop fighting too. Hugs only. No yelling."

Seungkwan blinked and his stare turned to Wonwoo who's taken aback just like him.

"Hug him, hyung. So your friend won't be mad anymore." the kid said, looking at Wonwoo with a small smile.