10

Seungkwan really can't sleep that night. He was too scared that he stayed under his blanket for almost half an hour when he decided to go bother Jun and stay at his unit for the night.

He left Wonwoo sleeping.

Seungkwan felt ridiculous for asking a cuddle during that time. He turned embarrassed about it.

When morning came, and luckily the power is back, he chose to go back to his own apartment but as soon as he opened the door there is Wonwoo who is about to go out.

"Where the hell did you go?" Wonwoo interrogated.

"Eh..?" Seungkwan's a bit stunned.

Wonwoo didn't utter another word, instead, he stayed on his spot with arms crossed staring at Seungkwan.

"I.. I slept at Jun hyung's. I can't really sleep last night." Seungkwan avoided the older's gaze. "I told you, I was scared. I'm sorry if I left you alone."

Wonwoo remained silent and stared at the younger for another second before turning his back and head to his own room.

"Hey! I'm really sorry-"

Wonwoo shut the door close not letting Seungkwan finish his sentence and threw himself on his own bed.

He's annoyed.

He woke up without Seungkwan. If he just knew that the guy will still leave, he shouldn't have offered to stay with him. Instead, he should have just slept in his own room.

"Such a scaredy-cat."

A few knocks caught his attention. It was Seungkwan behind the door.

"Wonwoo hyung, come on. I'm sorry."

Another set of knocks rammed Wonwoo's door when he remained silent.

"Hyung! open up!"

As stubborn as Wonwoo is, he just scrolled through his phone and let Seungkwan keep on knocking.

"Yah!"

Wonwoo released a frustrated sigh. "Why does he sound mad now? Isn't he the one apologizing?"

"Fine. If you don't open this door, no sex for a week."

Wonwoo's eyebrows furrowed. It took him a moment before responding.

"I can get laid even without you. Don't think I'm dependent with you."

"Alright, then let's just end this shit. I quit."

It didn't take a minute when Wonwoo opened the door. There, he saw Seungkwan still standing, hands both on his waist and a grin formed on the corner on his lips when their eyes met.

"See, I got you."

Wonwoo blinked but Seungkwan already grasped on his hand and dragged him in the living room. The younger pushed him on the couch, making him sit.

"I don't think you're really mad about me leaving.." Seungkwan said then sat on Wonwoo's lap, hooking his arms around the guy's nape. ".. I think the reason why you're being annoyed is because we haven't continue what I started last night?"

Wonwoo's forehead creased. The truth is, he's actually upset with how Seungkwan just left not because of that unfinished make out.

Wonwoo banished the thought out of his head. His straight face turned devilish when a smile was drawn to his lips. His hands found its way on Seungkwan's hips and pulled him closer. "Will you continue now?"

"Nah. Choose first. Breakfast or me?" Seungkwan played with Wonwoo's hair.

Damn. I never thought Seungkwan can be this naughty. He chuckled. "You, I guess? But I prefer you as my breakfast. So I can have both."