16

"We used to train together!" Seokmin said, now hugging Seungkwan.

"Hyung, let go of me please." Seungkwan tried pushing Seokmin but the guy just ended up tightening the hug. Seungkwan gave up with a sigh.

"How come I didn't know him?" Wonwoo asked, hands propping on the table.

"He left before you started there." Mingyu explained. He faced Seungkwan with a glare. "And this brat left without saying a single word."

"Can we not talk about it..?" Seungkwan mumbled.

Seokmin and Mingyu turned silent for a moment but both of them nodded in agreement.

"Fine. I won't." Mingyu said. "But why are you here with Wonwoo hyung?"

"First. It's my apartment and it's a long story. We're roommates and I think that's enough explanation for the both of you." Seungkwan answered straight.

"We deserve to know anything. You're gone for what? More than five years? And you're not sparing a time to tell anything to us?!"

"Mingyu shut up. We're not sixteen anymore yet you're still sulky over simple things." Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

"Call me hyung!"

"Since when did I call you hyung?"

"I hate you."

"Well, I hate you too?!"

"Okay, you two. Calm down." Seokmin said, stepping in between them. "I sure missed Seungkwan but I never said I wanted to hear your unending bickerings again."

"Mingyu started it!"

"Seungkwan's being rude again!"

"Stop."

They all faced Wonwoo across the table, standing with crossed arms. He looked too pressed, still confused with what's going on.

Mingyu sighed and settled down on the chair. "We actually came here because of you."

"That's what I thought but you pushed me just to jump on Seungkwan." Wonwoo raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I'm not expecting to see him here.." Mingyu glanced at Seungkwan for a moment and smiled at him. He then brought back his attention to Wonwoo. "We're here to talk to you. You should talk with Soonyoung hyung, we know he's still mad but it will be for the best if you two will talk things out and fix everything."

"He will not listen. I know. It's better like this than trying to explain and apologise to him. He's hard to please." Wonwoo replied.

Seokmin sighed and nudged Mingyu. "I told you, they are both hard-headed."

Mingyu couldn't agree more.

"I still have a schedule for the day. I should leave." Seokmin said before standing up. He turned to the side to face Seungkwan. "I'll come to visit you again, Kwannie."

Seungkwan nodded and smiled at him.

Seokmin waved a hand on Wonwoo and the latter does the same. He started dragging Mingyu towards the door. Wonwoo and Seungkwan followed them but Mingyu pulled himself away from Seokmin's grip.

"Hey, can I stay for a bit? Today's my off and I want to catch up with Seungkwan."

"Who said I want to spend the rest of the day with you?" Seungkwan raised an eyebrow on Mingyu.

Mingyu pouted and walk towards Seungkwan. "But I missed you. I'm not kidding."

The crease on Seungkwan's forehead, also his furrowed eyebrows, vanished in an instant. It turned into a smile then to laughter. "I know. I missed you too, all of you." he said then hugged Mingyu.