21

"Kiss me?"

"What."

"Just joking-"

Seungkwan leaned fast and gave Wonwoo a quick peck on the lips.

"There. There. Jokes are half-meant anyways."

Wonwoo blinked and watched Seungkwan took a bite on spicy chicken he has in hand.

"Hyung. Stop staring at me. Eat." Seungkwan frowned.

Wonwoo woke up from his small daydream and grabbed the glass and poured himself some soju. He drank it straight.

Seungkwan looked at Wonwoo and he caught the guy already staring at him. "Hey, give me a glass too."

Wonwoo didn't budge, instead, he kept on staring at Seungkwan making the younger uneasy.

Seungkwan rubbed the corner of his lips, thinking that there might be dirt but there's none. "Stop staring.."

Wonwoo's eyes landed back on Seungkwan's lips. "I want to taste your lips again."

Seungkwan gulped. "What are you up to..? Hyung, I'm tired.. I'm not really in the mood for-"

Wonwoo sneaked a hand on Seungkwan's nape and closed the gap between their lips.

"Hyunghmff-"

Wonwoo moved his lips, slowly and inviting. It made Seungkwan surrender so he gave in.

The younger placed both his hands on Wonwoo's cheeks, caressing it, as the older held his waist and guided him to his lap. Wonwoo moved a bit, slightly teasing Seungkwan. He nibbled and bit the younger's lower lip making him groan in frustration.

Wonwoo chuckled before claiming Seungkwan's lips again. He gripped on the latter's bum and pulled him closer that their body's touching. Both Seungkwan's hand hooked around his neck as the kiss deepened, both fighting for dominance making it sloppy.

Wonwoo pulled away and he made a soft laugh when he saw how Seungkwan's face looks like he wanted more. The younger's face turn into a frown.

"I have to stop or we might end up in bed." Wonwoo chuckled. His eyes go back to Seungkwan's lip, now plump and swollen. God, I can kiss him all night.

Seungkwan left Wonwoo's lap and goes back to his spot while mumbling his frustration. "You like turning me on and then shuts me down after."

"We can continue if you want but you said you're tired so I'm not forcing it." Wonwoo said as he took another shot of soju.

"No thanks, sir."

Wonwoo laughed and he just gained a glare from Seungkwan. He took a piece of chicken and ate too before he opened up a topic to lessen Seungkwan's frustration.

"Tomorrow's the registration for the talent show, are you sure you're not gonna join?"

Seungkwan shook his head. "I'm not really interested."

"Why? Obviously, you had the talent since you became a trainee." Wonwoo added. "What's your forte?"

"Singing."

"Can I hear it?"

"Nope."

Wonwoo's the one frowning this time. "You're no fun."

Seungkwan shrugged. "Don't worry I'll be there to cheer Chan and of course, you."

"Whatever."

They were enjoying the snack and the drink when Seungkwan heard a familiar song playing on the television.

"Hey! You know that?" Seungkwan said as he stood up. He stared at Wonwoo who's still sitting on the floor and pulled him up. "Come on, I know you know this song."

Seungkwan started some silly dancing making Wonwoo crack into laughter.

Seungkwan ignored Wonwoo and continue dancing while laughing too.

"Seungkwan stop." Wonwoo said but he's already on the couch holding his stomach from too much laughter.

"Hey. Hey. I shouldn't be dancing alone. Join me!" Seungkwan said and pulled Wonwoo up again. He continued dancing around Wonwoo.

"Seungkwan I said stop. You look dumb." Wonwoo said almost catching his breath.

Seungkwan held Wonwoo's hand and started dancing making the older move too. He swirls and they dance and they turn.

They both forgot the time and they were lost in the moment.

-------------

Wonwoo rubbed the towel on his wet hair as he left the comfort room. It was almost midnight, the light's were off and there is still Seungkwan on the couch, laying while watching the television. Wonwoo grinned as he saw the heart patterned pajamas on Seungkwan.

The older walked up to him and sit on one end of the couch where Seungkwan's feet were placed.

"I thought you're already sleeping. You weren't tired with your dancing earlier?" Wonwoo teased him.

Seungkwan rolled his eyes. "I am. But I still don't feel like sleeping. How about you? You should sleep."

Wonwoo looked at Seungkwan and saw him yawning. He shook his head and stood up. He hung his towel on one of the chairs and goes back to the couch, crawling beside Seungkwan.

"Hyung, the couch is small-"

"Wake me up when you are going to your room." Wonwoo said as his hand draped on Seungkwan's side, giving him a back hug. He snuggled on Seungkwan's nape and closed his eyes.

"Hyung, if you want to sleep you should head to your room.." Seungkwan mumbled.

"Yah, You were the one who likes cuddles, why are you acting like you hate it now?"

"I'm not?!" Seungkwan pouted. "You're being clingy these past few days. I'm.. not used to it."

"What?" Wonwoo's grip loosens up a bit. "You really hate it?"

"No! I mean.. it's not like that." Seungkwan sighed. "Fine. Just rest then."

Wonwoo grinned and snuggled on Seungkwan again.

Seungkwan bit his lower lip, eyes on the television not really minding what's flashing on the screen. He felt his fast heartbeat racing against his chest.

I'm afraid.. that I might get used to it and then one day you stop and leave. I'm afraid..