20

Wonwoo woke up in an empty apartment. There's no presence of Seungkwan and he felt bad about it. He didn't get any sleep that night and he's now claiming his fault. Seungkwan's pissed and frustrated, that is for sure. Disappointed either.

Wonwoo lost his appetite for breakfast and left the apartment with an empty stomach. He drove off to the university even though his first class will be an hour later. He tried calling Seungkwan on his way but no one's answering on the other line.

He's still mad.

He reached the university and walked around, not really minding the whispers and murmurs, he just wanted to look for Seungkwan.

Wonwoo doesn't want to prolong the heavy feeling in his chest. Thinking that Seungkwan is upset, bothers him a lot. He's not sure if it's just because of attachment or he's not used with Seungkwan ignoring him at all.

"Wonwoo!"

Wonwoo stopped from walking and turned his head to the left hallway where he heard it. It was Jun running towards him, Minghao casually walking behind him.

"Jun."

"You're alone? Where's Seungkwan?" Jun asked.

"I'm actually looking for him."

"Eh? Then call him."

"He won't answer."

"I saw him with Chan. I don't know where they are heading though." Minghao caught up with them.

"Why won't he answer?" Jun's eyebrows furrowed. He took out his phone from his pocket and immediately dialled Seungkwan's number. It rang for a few seconds and Seungkwan picked up in an instant. Jun pressed the speaker button before answering.

"Hyung?"

"Kwan! Where are you?"

"Outside, Chan took me out for breakfast."

"Oh, Wonwoo's looking for you. I'll give him the phone-"

Before Jun can even hand the phone to Wonwoo, Seungkwan hung up, leaving them all quiet.

Jun and Minghao exchanged glances then hide a laughter.

"Ooohhh. A quarrel, I see." Jun chuckled.

---------------

"Seungkwan, I get it. You're upset because he didn't show up and I know one of the reason is that he's with Hyesun." Chan said while munching on his pancakes.

"Are you trying to make me more upset?"

"Are you?"

Seungkwan sulked and stared down at his own plate of pancakes that were still untouched.

"Why would you be? It's not like you already fell for Wonwoo hyung." Chan laughed.

Chan's laugh slowly diminished when Seungkwan didn't utter a single word. His mocking face turned into a worried one.

"Seungkwan, don't tell me.."

"No. No!" Seungkwan shook his head. "I-it's not like that. I.. I don't like him. Don't worry."

Chan watched Seungkwan slowly consume his food on the plate. He can't trust Seungkwan's words when the latter is behaving like that.

"I don't want to interfere with whatever you two have but if you know that it will turn into something you will regret.. stop it already."