28

"I'll walk you to the infirmary. You should at least ask Nurse Hong for that headache." Seungkwan scolded Chan and drags him to the clinic.

Chan didn't bother to argue with Seungkwann because he's a bit dizzy.

They reach the infirmary in time and they saw Jisoo arranging his stuff.

"Oh hi! What's the matter?" Jisoo asked and walks towards Chan and Seungkwan who just came.

"Chan's been having a headache since this morning." Seungkwan explained and Jisoo let them sit on the couch.

"Chan was here yesterday too because of that. That kid lacks sleep that's why." Jisoo chuckles. "I told him to rest for a bit but I guess he ignored me."

Seungkwan hit Chan's shoulder. "Yah!"

"What?" Chan pouts.

Seungkwan ignores him this time and faces Jisoo. "Can you take care of him for a while? He's always stubborn. Please, Nurse Hong? Let him rest here? An hour will do, I guess?"

Jisoo nods. "Yes, I will."

Chan stomps his feet and lays down on one of the beds in the infirmary.

Seungkwan rolls his eyes while Jisoo just laughs at them.

Seungkwan's about to go when Jisoo recalled something.

"Boo Seungkwan, wait!"

Seungkwan turns around and waits for Jisoo to say something.

"You're staying in the same apartment with Jeon Wonwoo, right?"

Seungkwan nods, a bit confused with Jisoo's sudden change of expression.

"This morning, Yoon Jeonghan rushes him here because he fainted. I let him rest for a while because his fever was too high but after he woke up he insisted on going home."

"What..?"

"Professor Yoon volunteered to send him back home but I'm worried because no one's gonna look out for him there." Jisoo explained.

"So he is home?" Seungkwan clarified and Jisoo nods.

------------

Wonwoo felt sore. He also felt something heavy above him. His eyes open and squint adjusting with his sight. He was about to sit up when he saw Seungkwan beside him.

The blanket is covering them up to his neck. Seungkwan's head is resting on his chest, hands around his waist.

Wonwoo went stiff when he felt Seungkwan's grip tightens and he nuzzles to him. He's still dizzy and cold but he can feel Seungkwan's warm body wrap against him.

Wonwoo stays.

He stays still because he feels comfortable and at ease with Seungkwan beside him.

Wonwoo didn't notice the smile forming on his lips as he reaches out for Seungkwan's head and runs his fingers through his hair. His smile went wider when he saw how adorable Seungkwan's parted plump lips when he sleeps.

He didn't notice how long he's been staring at Seungkwan when the guy moves.

Seungkwan pulls away and rubs his eyes before sitting up. He glances at Wonwoo and is surprised when the guy is already awake.

"Hey.. you should have to wake me up." Seungkwan said while yawning.

Wonwoo didn't utter a word but releases a cough.