42

It was already late when Wonwoo decided to go back home. It was a messy day for him. He wanted to rest as exhaustion eats him.

He reaches their apartment and there is nothing but silence inside. His eyes land on Seungkwan's door as he put his shoes on the rack. With a heavy sigh, he walks straight into it.

"Seungkwan, let's talk." He says while knocking.

He waited for a response but there is none. He knocks again and calls Seungkwan's name but no one is responding inside.

Wonwoo decided to open the door and luckily it's unlocked but an empty room greets him. There is no one inside.

He gets in and looks around. The bed is neat, blankets and pillows on their places. Seungkwan's study table is pretty neat too.

But there's nothing placed there except for that broken pencil.

Wonwoo's chest starts thumping. There's something that doesn't feel right. He doesn't want to rummage through Seungkwan's things but he still did, he opens every cabinet inside and all of it is empty.

He fishes out his phone from his pocket and starts dialling Seungkwan's number but there is no one answering from the other line. He keeps on calling, but there is still none.

"Fuck. Where are you?!" He hisses from frustration.

Wonwoo walks out of the room. Before he can even leave the apartment, the doorbell rings. He doesn't have time to check who the person is so he just opens the door for him.

To his surprise, it was Vernon and the group.

"What are you doing here? It's not the time to party-"

"Is Seungkwan there?"

A fist hit Wonwoo's face. He stumbles on the ground but Jun was quick to grip on his neckline.

Both him and Vernon, including the others turn surprised with Jun's sudden appearance.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Wonwoo hisses while wiping his numb lips.

"I once told you that I will kill you once Seungkwan ends up hurting, right? Are you ready-"

Jun was about to blow another punch but Vernon grips on his wrist in an instant.

"What are you talking about?" He asks the older who is in rage.

"This shithead sided with Hyesun!" Jun exclaimed as he harshly pulls his hands from Vernon's grip. "Haven't you heard about what happened?"

"What really happened? We just came here to ask Seungkwan for dinner." Mingyu said who's standing at the back. His forehead already creasing.

Jun scrolls through his phone. He then let everyone see the screen as soon as he found it. The rest of them freezes on their spot.

"Shit." Mingyu curses. "Until when will Hyesun play dirty?"

Wonwoo stands from the ground. He spits the blood from the cut on his lips. "You can't just accuse her with that-"

Another fist lands on his face. This time it was Hoshi.

"You don't know a fucking thing so shut up." Hoshi said with gritted teeth as he punches Wonwoo again.

Vernon hugs Hoshi's waist to stop him while no one dares to help Wonwoo.

"Seungkwan believes in you, how can you do this to him?" Seokmin mumbles.

"Hyesun is no angel just like what you think of her." Vernon adds. He's trying his best to calm himself for them not to cause any more trouble. "Seungkwan suffered throughout his training period because of Hyesun."

"Hyesun once locked Seungkwan in the rehearsal room for one night. She even does these pathetic pranks, leaving scary shit inside Seungkwan's locker. And that photo that Jun showed, Hyesun was the one who took that. Seungkwan also has a scar on his forehead because Hyesun once pushed him off the stairs." Mingyu tells, holding his fist to place because seeing Wonwoo being clueless about everything frustrates him. "Those were just a few of her crazy antics. The only pathetic reason is that Seungkwan always outshines her and she likes Vernon. She's a crazy bitch who wants everything for herself."

Wonwoo was shut silent. He didn't know. He didn't know a thing that happened years ago. He's so frustrated that no one even told him but what frustrates him the most is how he acts up with Seungkwan.

Chan and Minghao dashes from the elevator and runs towards them, all sweat from running.

"Did you find him?" Jun asks the two but his heart sunk when they shake their head.

"I'm afraid hyung." Chan mutters while catching his breath. "Seungkwan might have run away again. I'm afraid that he will never come back this time."