27

Wonwoo wakes up from his alarm. He immediately gets up and heads outside his room while rubbing his eyes. It was still early and usually, he will wake up Seungkwan so they can have breakfast together. With eyes still half-closed, his feet takes him in front of Seungkwan's room. His knuckles were about to hit the wooden door but he saw the note in front sticked on it.

I head out already.

Wonwoo's eyebrows furrow as he reads it again.

"Why so sudden..?" he asked to himself. It was a bit unusual since Seungkwan won't wake up not until Wonwoo knocks.

With a sigh, Wonwoo just walks away and proceeds to the dining. There he saw plates of food already prepared. And there is another note on the table.

Eat.

It made Wonwoo smile but for some reason, he's a bit worried because Seungkwan's been behaving unusually for almost three days already since their talk that night about ceasing their deal.

Seungkwan's always quiet. He doesn't go home with Wonwoo for that straight three days. He goes to bed early and won't talk with Wonwoo over dinner.

Wonwoo's bothered.

For him, it felt like there's something happened that's out of his knowledge but he also feels like Seungkwan is mad..? Also sad.

"I don't know what's happening but I guess he will never forget to take care of me?" Wonwoo mumbles as he picks up the note and smile on it and fades in an instant. "I shouldn't think like that. Maybe he's just like this to his friends. Yes.. Friend."

----------

Wonwoo reaches the university and he tries to walk around, trying to look for Seungkwan. He doesn't really have anything to ask nor talk but he wanted to see Seungkwan.

Instead of seeing Seungkwan, he saw Jun in the hallways so he immediately waves at him but instead of receiving a wave, he saw how Jun glares at him.

Jun walks towards Wonwoo and drags him to the far end of the hallway where no one is around.

"What?" Wonwoo asked, confused.

Jun shot a sharp eyes on Wonwoo making the latter blink.

"What's with you? You're scaring me-"

"You should be!"

Wonwoo didn't answer. He watches Jun sighs and massages his temple. He looks frustrated.

"I know I'm not in the place to meddle but once Seungkwan cries over you.. hide. I don't know what I might do. And I will never ever forgive you." Jun said, pointing a finger on Wonwoo.

"What are you saying-"

"Don't play dumb. You know what I'm talking about."

Wonwoo clenches his fist. Is this about the deal?

"Seungkwan's been through a lot and I can't stand seeing him wrecked again. Not anymore." Jun ended the conversation and walks pass by Wonwoo, hitting his shoulder.

Wonwoo was left silent, standing on his spot. He was looking at the void when a smile creeps on his lips.

Why would Seungkwan cry over me? He doesn't even like me.

--------------

"Are you sure Wonwoo hyung wouldn't mind?" Chan asked Seungkwan as they walk outside of the university. Classes were over for the both of them.

"Why would it even bother him? I'm just sleeping over at your house. He's not my guardian. But don't worry I'll message him." Seungkwan answered.

Just as he was about to text Wonwoo, a message pops out from his notification.

From: Wonu hyung

Let's meet and have dinner. My treat!

His lips purses as he reads it again. He sighs and shakes his head. No, Seungkwan. You should avoid him.

Seungkwan presses the reply button when he almost jumps from the ground because of the sudden thunder.

"Oh my. I think it will rain." Chan said and starts dragging Seungkwan. "Let's hurry to the bus stations."

Seungkwan looks up and saw the dark sky as he let Chan drags him. They reach the bus station in no time and ride one.

Lucky for Chan and Seungkwan, they already got in when the rain starts pouring.

"See? If I didn't drag you we will be drenched outside." Chan said gesturing outside the bus window. The rain turns heavy.

-------------

From: Seungkwan

I can't. I'm sorry. Also, I won't be sleeping at home so don't wait for me.

Wonwoo stares at his phone screen for a moment before turning it off again. He sighs and places it back inside his pocket. He stares up at the sky and watches the other students run under the rain with their umbrellas and some were just running without anything to cover them.

His mood went off. He places his backpack in front and decided to run too under the rain because it was too heavy and it won't probably stop that soon and he's a bit annoyed why he decided not to bring his car.

It didn't even take him a minute and his clothes were already drenched. He hugs his backpack and he runs way faster to the bus station that he reaches in no time.

Wonwoo felt relieved as soon as he reaches the bus stop but he realizes how drenched he is.

He sits on the bench and places his backpack on his side. He felt more frustrated when he saw how soaked it is.

It was still raining hard. He felt tired all of a sudden but he doesn't feel sick. His mind is floating as he watches every vehicle that passes by.

He takes out his phone from his pocket and turns it on again. He presses the message icon and stares at Seungkwan's name for a few seconds.

To: Seungkwan

Alright. Take care :)