11

"I didn't oblige you to come with me." Seungkwan said while arranging the balloons on the wall.

"I'm not saying anything." Wonwoo watched him while sitting on one of the stool on the bar counter.

"You look bored."

"Well I am, but being home alone is way more boring."

Seungkwan rolled his eyes then finished the decorations on the wall.

Happy Birthday, Minghao!

"Nice, Boo." Jun commented.

"I'll go fetch Minghao hyung now. Visitors will be here in any minutes, okay? Don't forget to turn off the light once I call." Chan reminded them then grabbed the car key from the counter. He waved at his friends and Wonwoo before leaving.

Minutes passed by and visitors started to fill the place. Seungkwan dragged Wonwoo on one of the empty couches at the side so they can settle there for a while.

"Are you sure you'll be fine here?" Seungkwan asked.

"I told you, I'm fine."

"You're still Wonwoo. People might recognize you."

"I'm not an idol anymore so I don't really have anything to worry about."

Seungkwan sighed then agreed with him. He waved at Jun when he noticed that the guy is looking for them.

Jun approached Seungkwan and Wonwoo and even before he can speak, his phone rang and it was Chan calling. He immediately answered the call and it's the signal for them to turn off the lights. He hurriedly ran towards the switch and gestured Seungkwan to do the same. In an instant, the whole place is now pitch black.

A moment after, the entrance door opened revealing Chan and a confused Minghao behind him. They turned on the lights again and Seungkwan popped the party popper with Wonwoo.

"Happy Birthday Minghao!"

-------------

The party goes on while Seungkwan kept Wonwoo's company. He partly knew all of the visitors since they're his schoolmates and acquaintances.

Seungkwan can see how Minghao's enjoying Jun and Chan's surprise party for him. Also, the crowd is enjoying the night. Luckily, Chan's uncle is the owner of a cafe that is usually closed during Saturdays and now they don't have to rent a venue.

His eyes diverted to the guy beside him enjoying a glass of wine.

"Wonwoo hyung, you can tell me if you want to go home. I can tell-"

"I told you, I'm fine." Wonwoo said and poured liquor on Seungkwan's empty glass.

"Fine. If you say so."

They went silent until Chan came up to them and sat beside Seungkwan. "Hi!"

Wonwoo nodded at him while Seungkwan ignored him.

"Looks like Minghao hyung is enjoying the party." Chan commented and Seungkwan agreed.

"He appreciates the most little thing, how can he not?"

"Well, you're right."

Seungkwan stood up and placed his glass on the table. "I'll just go and greet Minghao, Can you look out for Wonwoo?"

"I'm not a kid." Wonwoo frowned.

Chan at the side laughed at them. "Alright. Alright."

Seungkwan smiled at them before leaving to talk with Minghao. Wonwoo watched his traces and got distracted when Chan spoke.