37

"Chan, can I ask you something?" Minghao lays a question as Chan enjoys his popsicles on their way to the bus stop.

Chan nods. "What is it about?"

"Seungkwan."

"Oh. Did something happened?"

Minghao shakes his head. "Nothing. It's just about the thing earlier. You look worried when we left him with Hyesun. Okay, I know there's something off with the girl but why..?"

Jun suddenly gets in between them and places both his arms around the shoulder of the two. "What are you two talking about?"

Chan purses his lips. "I don't know if I should talk about this. Seungkwan would probably get mad at me."

"What is this?" Jun asked with a raised eyebrow. "We've been friends for years. Is there something that we shouldn't know?"

Chan pauses for a moment before releasing a deep sigh. "Fine."

Minghao and Jun focus their eyes on Chan as they walk.

"Remember when I told you guys how Seungkwan quitted on being a trainee and how I run away with him?"

Jun and Minghao didn't utter a word and waited for Chan to continue.

"Seungkwan came from Jeju and I'm the very first guy to talk with him. He's very timid and shy." Chan chuckles. "A bit opposite to what he is now."

Jun and Minghao could agree with that. Seungkwan's always been bubbly and bright. He initiates the talks most of the time and he will probably entertain any person he is with.

"The thing is, during our trainee days.. Seungkwan's been bullied." Chan revealed. He stops walking and faces the two. "Seungkwan suffered a lot at that time."

Minghao's eyebrows creased. I'm asking about Hyesun and why is Chan telling us this too much- "Don't tell me-"

"Hyesun bullied Seungkwan." Chan's fist clenches. "And that scar on his forehead.. Hyesun was the one behind that."

---------------

"Seungkwan are you okay?" Wonwoo tilts his head and stares at Seungkwan who's just holding his chopsticks while spacing out.

Seungkwan didn't hear him so Wonwoo has to playfully flick his forehead to catch his attention. "Hey, Kwannie."

"H-hyung." Seungkwan stutters as he flinches.

"You've been staring at your food for almost five minutes. Is there something bothering you?"

There is.

"Look at me. Do you want to tell me?" Wonwoo asked.

"Hyung, can I skip the dinner? I don't really have the appetite.."

Wonwoo starts worrying. Seungkwan looks pale and it looks like there something that is bothering him.

"Can you eat a little? Just a bit?"

Seungkwan shakes his head and glances at Wonwoo with his tired eyes. "I'm sorry." He stands up from the chair and proceeds to his room.

Wonwoo didn't have the chance to speak because Seungkwan already shut his door close. With a sigh, he cleans the table and finishes the dishes.

After cleaning a bit, he walks towards Seungkwan's door and knocks.

"Kwannie? Sleeping?" He rests his ears on the wooden door as he tries to hear something inside but there's none. He turns the doorknob and it's unlocked. He's having second thoughts on opening it but Seungkwan's really worrying him.