22

"My back hurts." Wonwoo sighed while reaching for his back, having a hard time doing it though.

"It's your fault. Who told you to sleep on the couch?" Seungkwan rolled his eyes and snatched Wonwoo's backpack from him and carried it.

Wonwoo wanted to have it back but Seungkwan glared at him. He surrendered in no time since he doesn't want to argue with the younger.

"We both slept on the couch. Your body's okay though." Wonwoo frowned.

"I'm fine." Seungkwan blushed with the thought, remembering how he and Wonwoo were cuddled up all night on their couch. He immediately shook his head to banish the thoughts.

"Let's have lunch together?" Wonwoo asked Seungkwan as they walked through the school building's hallways.

"I can't. I'll be spending lunch in the library. I have to finish something." Seungkwan groaned.

"Okay, nerd."

Seungkwan ignored Wonwoo this time and continued walking. They reached the end of the hallway and they both took their turn to the left and Seungkwan cursed under his breath when he saw two familiar guys reaching his spot.

"Fuck. Not today." Seungkwan mumbled and Wonwoo noticed his sudden uneasiness.

"Hey, Boo Seungkwan!" One of the guys waved a hand and is wearing a cocky smile.

Wonwoo's eyebrow knitted as he doesn't really like the aura of the two. "Who are they?"

"They are Taegun's friends." Seungkwan uttered and glared at the guys.

"Woah. Woah Mr. Boo. We're not here to cause you any trouble." the other guy said, mocking him. "We're just here to greet you a good morning."

The two guys laughed and did a high-five. They made a mocking face and waved at Seungkwan with a wink then proceeded to walk but before they can get any further, one of the guys slap Seungkwan's ass making him flinch.

"You still got the ass, Seungkwan." One of them said with a laugh.

It was too fast when Wonwoo gripped the guy's hand and threw a punch at him. "Perverted asshole."

The guy stumbled on the ground in shock.

Seungkwan was shocked too that he didn't saw the other guy aiming a fist on Wonwoo and it was too late for him to yell. The fist hit Wonwoo's face making him fall to the floor hard. The guy who stumbled stood up and hovered on top of Wonwoo and threw punches at him.

Seungkwan tried to stop them but one of the guys pushed him.

Now it was just Wonwoo getting beaten by them.

"Stop!"

Seungkwan stood up immediately and saw one of the professors running towards the scene.

"I said stop!" yelled the professor who came.

The two guys ganging up on Wonwoo stopped and stood up in shame.

"You. Two. You're both coming with me." the professor said and drag them on their ears. Before he left, he looked at Seungkwan and gestured to Wonwoo. "Go bring your friend to the infirmary."

Seungkwan came back to his senses and nodded. He crouched down and helped Wonwoo stand up.

"Hey hyung, why did you do that?" Seungkwan asked, worried while seeing the cut on Wonwoo's lips and the light bruises on his cheeks.

"What do you want me to do? Just let them touch you like that- Ouch, don't flick my forehead!"

"Tch. Those two beat you hard."