07

"Hurry up! I need to use the toilet!" Seungkwan yelled while knocking on the bathroom's door.

"I'll be done in a few minutes." Wonwoo replied back not really sounding like he cares about Seungkwan's pleads.

"You've been in there for almost an hour! Come on!" Seungkwan whined. "Open up- Oh.."

Wonwoo opened the door. He's fully naked with a trace of soap bubbles in his body. "Use the toilet. Hurry."

Seungkwan blinked as he stared at Wonwoo who goes back to the shower. He gulped and remained on his spot.

"What? I thought you need to use the toilet? Why are you just standing over there?" Wonwoo asked with a raised eyebrow.

Seungkwan shook his head and avoided his gazes. He walked inside and tried his best not to take a glance at Wonwoo. It didn't take him that long to finish his business with the toilet but a hand gripped on his wrist before he can leave.

"Wait."

Seungkwan flinched as he looked back at Wonwoo. "What..?"

"Want to join?"

"N-no?! I'll take a bath after you. Let go of me."

"We can discuss the rules while under the shower. Don't you think that's a good idea?" Wonwoo grinned.

Before Seungkwan can complain, Wonwoo gripped on his waist and pulled him under the shower.

"Hey! I'm still on my clothes!" Seungkwan complained

"Then let's take it off?"

"N-no?!" Seungkwan pushed Wonwoo but the guy pulls him back. With his force, Seungkwan hit his body and now they are fully in contact.

Seungkwan's clothes were already soaked but he really doesn't mind it. His brain is in total chaos to think more.

"I'm open to suggestions. You can add some rules." Wonwoo said as he leaned down, giving Seungkwan soft kisses on his cheek down to his jaw.

"U-uh.. h-hyung.. can we not do it now.." Seungkwan gulped.

"Do what? We're not doing anything. We're just discussing." Wonwoo replied as his wet kiss went down to Seungkwan's neck.

Seungkwan's breathing hitched when he felt Wonwoo's teeth softly nibble on his skin. "Wonwoo h-hyung.."

"Hmm?"

Seungkwan shut his eyes close. He would be lying if he says that what Wonwoo is doing doesn't make him feel good. Instead of pushing the taller, he let him be. "Y-you start with your rules first.. Let's see if I'll agree with it.."

Wonwoo pulled away and stared at Seungkwan's face. "Fine. Well, I already set one last last night. No cuddling after sex."

"With that, I already agree."

"No forcing. You can totally reject me if you're not in the mood and vice versa."

"That's the complete opposite of what you're doing right now-"

"But you stayed and you let me." Wonwoo chuckled.

The statement made Seungkwan blush hard.

"That's for the second rule." Wonwoo said. "And for the third one, no strings attached., obviously. What we are right now will stay as it is."

Seungkwan stared back at Wonwoo and he really looked serious about it. He kept his mouth shut because, in all honesty, he is afraid of this one single rule. With all these, I will not fall for him, right?

"What? You're not agreeing with me?" Wonwoo asked.

Seungkwan flinched and shook his head. "N-no. I totally agree. No strings attached. It's clear."

Wonwoo smirked. "Good."

Seungkwan clenched his fist. He knew that everything is at risk now. No. I will never fall for him. No. NO.

"Will leave those rules as it is for now. You want to add anything?" Wonwoo asked as he snaked his arms on Seungkwan's waist again.

"Yes.." Seungkwan looked at Wonwoo's eyes. "If one of us ends up dating another person, we'll stop this relationship of ours."

Wonwoo paused for a moment then smiled after. "Deal."

Wonwoo gripped on the Seungkwan tighter and pulled him closer as he closed the gap between their lips.

Seungkwan didn't complain this time and hooked his arms around Wonwoo's nape.

The taller's hand roamed around Seungkwan's body and grasped on the hem of his shirt. He was about to take it off when the doorbell rings. Seungkwan pushed him in an instant.

"Who the hell it could be? I'm not expecting any visitors today.." Seungkwan mumbled but the doorbell rang once again and it startled Seungkwan when it rang continuously like the person behind their apartment's door is in a hurry.

"I'll go." Seungkwan said. He took off his wet shirt and shorts and grabbed a bathrobe before running to the door. He didn't bother to take a look at the intercom and just opened the door to see his unexpected visitor.

His eyes widened in surprise when he saw who is behind it. It is really an unexpected visitor.

"What's with your face? Do we look like a ghost?"

"J-jihoon hyung.. Seungcheol hyung.." Seungkwan stuttered.

Seungcheol waved the plastic bag of fruits and meats before entering the apartment.

For some reason, Seungkwan started panicking. He completely forgot to tell his friends that he is already sharing his apartment with someone. Yes, Jihoon knew, but what's making Seungkwan go crazy right now is that he never told Jihoon and Seungcheol that his new roommate is Wonwoo. That Jeon Wonwoo.

"H-hey. I'm not really feeling well today.. Uhm.. Can you come back next time?"

"Why? You really look fine to me." Jihoon said.

"It's not that. It's just-"

The door from the bathroom opened.

Seungcheol dropped the plastic bag of fruits as he saw the guy who came out from the door.

"What the fuck-" Jihoon exclaimed as he saw Wonwoo.

"Hyung, it's not what you think-"

"What is this Boo Seungkwan?!" Jihoon's glances turned to Seungkwan who's just in a bathrobe with still wet hair then back to Wonwoo who just came out from the bathroom with just a towel covering his lower half.

Seungcheol's surprised face turn into a deadpan. "It's been a while Jeon Wonwoo." his eyes went to Wonwoo and it immediately turned into a glare.  "Why are you here?"