author's note :)

written: july 2020 - december 2020; posted: july 2020 - february 2021; edited: july 2021

hi guys!!

so this is a grayson dolan fanfiction thing that i did in my dolan twin sad imagines book as a series, but the expanded version. that was five parts and can still be found in that book, but this one will be a full length fic with much more detail :)

a summary is as the description says: y/n, best friend of the dolan twins comes home from college, only to discover that the one she'd loved almost the entirety of their relationship, was now getting married- to someone else.

this is an original idea that i've chosen to write. my friend gave me the request and it just went from there so i'd really appreciate it if you didn't steal my work. i put a lot of time and effort into writing these chapters, as well as the imagines in my other book, and copying them completely disrespects my hard work.

so please, please dont plagiarize.

the characters in this story are ethan dolan, grayson dolan, and well, you, as y/n. even though this is a fanfic, there's no oc and ive left the main character to be you, imagine style. i hope that's alright. ethan's significant other is also present in this story and i didn't wanna give her a name so she goes from e/gf (ethan's girlfriend) to e/f (ethan's fiancee) to e/w (ethan's wife). i just wanted to clear that up. alsoalsoalso, in this story, gray and e don't do much youtube? they do but i wanted to write about gray mostly just focusing on wakeheart. business man vibes? so yeah.

but yeah!! thank you for all the support on my other books, for all the support you guys give me in general. i love you all, and wouldn't be here without you :)

thank you, i hope you like these <3 love you all sososososo much,

vi

---

© Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied, reproduced, displayed, modified, or distributed, without the permission of the copyright owner. For permission, please contact @vi-writes on Wattpad.com (vi, dolanapedia, vi-writes)

{hi guys!! if you're reading this, then i have three other imagine books for the twins :)) you can go check them out and give me a follow for more books from me! i have some bts works lined up <3 -vi}