Cookout

~With Finley~

Today's the cookout with the Garganos and I can't wait for Io and I to spend time with them. Io was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, while I dressed in a suit, but without a jacket and tie.

Io: How do I look, Fin?

Me: Lovely, my little genius.

We pecked lips and I wanted to ask Io if she doesn't mind making our relationship public since it was revealed by Johnny.

Me: Can I take a picture of us? I want to make our relationship confirmed.

Io: Sure. But are you sure? Did you say that it would be a middle finger to my ex-fiancé?

Me: It does, but trust me, I think he'll regret it.

Io: Okay.

I took our picture kissing, with the caption:

@FinleyF1990

"Life is good. Got my girlfriend with me and that's all I can ask for. @ShiraiIo"

It got so much support and love as we went on our way to their house.

~15 minutes later~

We were there and my God, there house is really nice to look at and as we went up the stairs, they saw us.

Candice: Io!

Io: Hi!

They hugged as Johnny and I hugged a bit.

Johnny: Just in time. About to turn on the grill.

Me: Alright. Want me to assist you?

Johnny: I could use some help, sure.

Me: Okay.

We went inside and it was very spacious and clean. I didn't think the Garganos would have a very good house here in Orlando.

Me: This is a wonderful place!

JG: Thanks.

Me: Io, why don't you and Candice go in the pool or something? I'll be assisting John with the grill.

Io: Okay. Good thing I brought my swim suit!

As Candice and Io were changing to go in the pool, John and I were planning a way to make our six man tag match entertaining, until I had to tell him that we should end the match with a disqualification.

JG: A disqualification?

Me: Yes. That way we could have our feud go into WarGames.

JG: Guess no argument there. What's the match we should have at WarGames?

Me: A Street Fight.

JG: Okay. Hey, how are things with you and Io?

Me: Well, she's forgiven me about what happened on Wednesday and we're still together, which makes me happy because I'm actually hoping to take it to the next step.

JG: And what's the next step?

Me: Asking her to move in with me.

JG: Oh wow. That's awesome man.

Me: Yes, it is. Thank you.

All of a sudden, my phone went off to get a text from Io. It was her in a sexy silver bikini. That made my mouth drop and hearts were coming out of my eyes!

 That made my mouth drop and hearts were coming out of my eyes!

Io: What do you think of my bathing suit, Fin?

I had to return with...

Me: Looking sexy, my love!

Io: I knew you'd love it.

I turned around and she was walking in a seductive way that almost made my friend down below prick up.

She put her hands around my neck and kiss my lips.

Io: I'm glad you do.

Me: I love you so much, you know that?

Io: I do you too. I'll let you and Johnny get back to grilling. Hope the food's good!

JG: It will!

She jumped into the pool and in came Candice too. We were cooking traditional hamburgers and hotdogs. While I'm not a fan of these kinds of foods, I'll certainly make them an exception today because I'm improving my social skills.

~30 minutes later~

The burgers and hotdogs were absolutely delicious and Io, Candice, and Johnny were so nice and humbled to bring us into their home.

After we ate, we talked about our lives and funny stories growing up and I will say, America is the most nicest country I've been in. And while the protests and whatnot are a big part of it right now, I'm ignoring them because I just wanna say, there has to be more people than just Candice and Johnny that are the nicest people ever.

As much as I hate to say it, I think they're my friends now. Kevin Owens May have been my only friend throughout my career, but I think I found new ones.

Before we left, we said our goodbyes and we went home. Io and I had a great time at the Garganos and I know that we'll definitely do it again.