A New Member

~With Finley; Wednesday~

Since the talk I had with Hunter about adding Io to the group, he seemed keen on that idea and was all for it.

Io and I held hands as we came to Danny and Ridge about the plan to add her to the group.

Danny: Wouldn't it be risky to add your girlfriend in this?

Me: No. Since last week, I've been making sure I add her, not only as a distraction for future opponents, but as a good luck charm.

Io: Good luck charm?

Me: Only for me, love. Don't worry. I'm not gonna share you with these arseholes!

We all laughed together as Io's match was in a couple minutes.

~In The Ring~

I went out to the ring with my two hitmen as I was about to speak.

Finley: So, I powerbombed Johnny Gargano through a table, eh? Well it felt so jolly good that I just reminded myself why I hate you so much. You made me lose to your stupid rap battle a couple weeks ago! What kind of bullshit is that! I never lose! Nope! Not ever! And that battle, we're going to forget that first one ever happened because the week before Takeover: WarGames, I challenge you to a another rap battle!

That got a ton of cheers and I knew I was going to continue.

Me: I hope you accept, little Johnny, because you, lad, are going to know three words that define me: I NEVER LOSE!

As soon as I yelled that, Johnny came out to end this. As he slid into the ring, JG was beaten down by Holland and Burch.

I told them to get him up as I was going to finish him off, until Thatcher and Grimes came out to save Gargano and we retreated from the ring. Grimes was checking on Johnny until William Regal came out to settle this.

Regal: Enough! Since the match last week ended in no contest, how about we end this next week in no disqualification six man tornado tag team match! And if Johnny or Finley win, they get to choose the stipulation at WarGames!

I was excited and nervous as JG was ecstatic as well, but I had goosebumps.

Later on, we have to recruit my girlfriend.

~Io Shirai vs Rhea Ripley: NXT Women's Championship Match~

Their match began with a fist bump until Rhea started putting in her offense on my girlfriend. She was getting demolished out there!

Somehow, Io started fighting back with her kicks and her Tiger Feint Kick, or known in the WWE: the 619. Rhea was stunned and fell on her back. That caused Io to go up to the top rope, but what she did next, I didn't believe what Io did.

Io did what seemed like a Pirate salute, but then I realized it was a tribute to her friend, who recently left the WWE to be with her husband in Japan, and that friend is none other than Kairi Sane.

(A/N: #ThankYouKairi. And to be quite frank, I think she was underrated during her run on Raw and Smackdown.)

That was a bit heartwarming for me, as she did a moonsault from the top and before the ref counted to three, Rhea kicked out. Io was furious and started beating Ripley up to the point that the ref had to break her away.

She was going for another moonsault but Rhea caught her and hit the Riptide on her, getting the win.

Rhea is now the champion as Io was looking like she was going to cry, but in reality, she wasn't as she, away from the cameras, used her fingers to actually poke her eyes, making them watery and making it look like she was actually crying. What an actress! I love her!