Street Fight Part 2

~With Io~

The match began with a huge brawl between Fin and Johnny. It was going all over the place in the two rings. Fin tried clotheslines, but some were reversed until he actually connected with one, sending Johnny flipping and landing on his back!

That was when Fin started bringing in two tables, seven chairs, and a dozen kendo sticks. He brought out a kendo stick to the ring and started beating the crap out of Johnny! I'd been hurt with the stick before and it hurt!

Finley: I never lose idiots!

There were boos EVERYWHERE and that made him smile, but it didn't make him smile when Gargano started fighting back, but got sidetracked by Danny, resulting in Fin taking advantage. He slammed a chair into Gargano's back. He went for a pinfall, but it was a a kickout at two.

Fin decided to set up a table in the ring, which seemed like a good idea, until, Finley's prediction came true: Grimes and Thatcher were trying to stop him from putting John through the table. Danny and Ridge interfered and that came Candice running to save her man. I took my shot and used the baseball bat on her back. That sent her flying off the apron and hitting back first onto the concrete floor, where everyone heard a loud thud.

That sent Johnny in an irate moment, Fin took advantage and put John through the table, getting a "Holy shit" chant from the NXT Universe!

Johnny was getting up to avoid a three count, which was smart, until Candice hit me with a spear, knocking me and herself out.

~With Finley~

Io did what she could to make it seem awesome, in my view, it seemed like JG was going to try to stand and finish me off, but he did something completely different. I don't know what he was doing, but he grabbed something under the ring and I saw a BLACK BAG.

No! Don't tell me what I think it is! When JG opened the bag and THUMBTACKS came crashing down on the mat! Io, my lass, didn't want to relive many weeks ago and she was shocked when she saw them. She glared at me, before realizing it was JG who brought them into the ring.

(A/N: I don't know why I'm fascinated with thumbtacks in no disqualification matches and whatnot! I don't know! It's not a fetish, if you're wondering that!)

JG was smiling at his masterpiece. He then set me up for another powerbomb (I was out of it since I put him through the table), and he slammed me into them!

I was screaming in so much pain that I didn't know he was going to do the same to me!

Io didn't want to see thumbtacks again, but there's nothing she could do to take them all away. That's when the finish is about to be brilliant.

Just as he was going to try to put me in his Gargano Escape, a huge pop was heard and when JG turned around, he looked like he'd seen a ghost.

Renallo: Oh my God! KEVIN OWENS! THE KEVIN OWENS SHOW IS BACK IN NXT, BUT WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE!

KO: You think you'll finish my friend off? No, you're gonna get it from me!

JG: I would fight you, but it seemed like Randy Orton has ended your career!

I low blowed him and locked him in Total Humiliation as he tapped and I won the match.

Danny, Ridge, Io, and Kevin joined me in the ring as I celebrated my victory.

When we went through gorilla, Johnny felt so bad about putting thumbtacks in my back again.

JG: Fin, I'm sorry. I didn't think it through.

Me: Think it through?! You know, I wanted to make sure that my lass didn't see thumbtacks again and you probably made her shellshocked you idiot! Get the fuck out of our way!

We walked passed them and I went in the trainer's room.

Trainer: This is going to hurt so if you have a towel to bite down on, you might need it right now.

I bit onto a towel and he started pricking out almost 75 thumbtacks from my back and the back of my arms combined.

~With Io~

I couldn't bear to look at my boyfriend in pain. Johnny and Candice are usually sweet people, but for them to do this to Finley? I don't know what to think!

Kevin, Ridge, and Danny were looking on, watching their leader muffle in pain and in tears. I had to get out, find Candice and Johnny, and give them a piece of my mind.

Me: Kevin, Ridge, Danny, you keep an eye on him. I need to step out a bit.

Kevin: Do what you need to do, Io.

Once I found those two in catering, I went over confronted them for doing this.

Me: Why would you hurt my boyfriend you sons of bitches!

Johnny: Look, I wasn't knowing that you'd be upset like this.

Me: You didn't?! I'm in tears because Finley's in pain and you put him through this Johnny!

Johnny: I said I was sorry!

Me: Well "sorry" isn't good enough! Maybe you need to be buried on Raw or Smackdown just to get your head out of your asses!

Candice got in my face and glared at me. She didn't want to hear from me as I was defending my man.

Candice: You wanna fight, Io? I have no problem at all.

I took my swing and I hit her on the jaw and kept beating her until security and Finley grabbing me from my waist, even though he was hurting.

Finley: Io, stop it. Leave them alone. We're through with them.

Ridge, Danny, and Kevin came to calm her down as my hitmen eyed Johnny.

Danny: You want us to take care of him, boss?

I still looked at Johnny and I knew we're done with him and we gotta focus on championship titles. I shook my head and said:

Me: No, leave him alone. We're done with them.

I let Io down and we went out to celebrate not only my victory but my PPV debut. Kevin and Io don't drink so it was fine as long as they allowed shots, which is good enough for me.

After about 7 shots of whiskey, we were out cold. Io took me home as Kevin took Danny and Ridge to their homes.

Overall, it was the best match I've had in a long time, and since Christmas is around the corner, I have to get her something that will cherish forever. I'm not ready for marriage because I want to focus on my career, first.