Attack Of The Fans

~With Io~

We couldn't be left alone. Whenever Fin and I go out to eat, there would be fans wanting to attack us just because of their race, thinking that they were going to get justice for the disrespect that Finley has brought to the Latino community.

Me: You have to apologize for your rants, Fin.

Finley: Why should I? It was all for a storyline.

Me: Are you stupid? They're wanting us to suffer! You have to apologize for your comments!

Finley: Io, Love, it will all die down. Just trust me on this.

Me: Okay.

But he was wrong, when we were leaving the restaurant, there was a male fan destroying our CAR by taking the air out of the tires. We had to run over and take him down until police arrived and arrested him, leading to many more fans charging at us, but the cops weren't doing their jobs!

Io and I were trying to defend ourselves until Kevin drove and picked us up, but boy is he pissed!

Kevin: Care to explain what happened, Finley?

Finley: Some fans destroyed our car's tires and tried to attack us for no reason.

Kevin: No reason! It probably had to do those slurs you said last week! Fin, you gotta make an apology at some point! If you don't you'll be suspended! Worse: you'll be fired, man! I helped you out of situations like this, but you gotta grow up, have some balls, and own up to your actions because if you don't, you'll be remembered as the most racist wrestler to ever exist, same with Hulk Hogan from 2015!

What Kevin was saying, he wasn't wrong. Kevin wasn't incorrect about this.

Me: I hate to say this, Fin, but I have to agree with Kevin on this. Your slurs are making you controversial. You have to own up to your mistake.

~With Finley~

Io and Kevin were getting to me. They were right. I was having my arse handed to me and I have to apologize, but there wouldn't be another attack until a day later.

~NXT Live Event; Friday~

At a live event for NXT, I was facing Santos Escobar in a singles match and when I entered, there were so many boos at me, but a couple Latino fans were yelling at me throughout the match. And all of those insults, got me to break down in tears, making me wanna quit the match and go home.

Fan 1: Hey whitey! How it feel to be insulted now, huh?

Fan 2: White trash!

Fan 3: Go back to England!

Fan 4: God save our queen!

That hurt me so much that I had Santos beat the hell out of me and pin me for the win. I was in tears. Those insults got me to my breaking point.

What was even worse is that it was the main event of that event. I went into the back, wanting to break down in tears. Santos was on the mic and he said stabbed me in the heart.

Santos: That Bad Rabbit thinks he's so tough? We just broke him! Tonight was for the Latinos in attending NXT Live! Soon, on NXT at Full Sail, Legado Del Fantasma will beat the hell out of that stupid Killjoy Gang! And WE. ARE. NXT!

The theme played as I peeked through the curtain to see him giving high fives to fans and giving hope to the fans about the loss that I might suffer at Full Sail.

On the way home, I was crying and not wanting to stop for gas. When I got home, I took a shower, not wanting to talk with Io about tonight and just wanting to sleep.

Before I went to sleep, I sent out a tweet about my actions on Wednesday and I wanted to send out an apology to not only NXT fans, but the Latino community in fact.

@FinleyF1990

"I've thought about what I said that almost got me fired. #LegadoDelFantasma, Latino fans and people, I want to apologize for my outbursts. It was all a storyline and I hope that brings some light into it."

The post got a ton of backlash, hoping that I'd kill myself and I would be forgotten about, but no, I want to atone for what I've said.

~Wednesday~

When we got to Full Sail to get ready for our match, Santos came up to see us.

Santos: Did you mean your apology?

Me: Of course I did, I learned my lesson from my actions two weeks ago.

Santos: Then it's all forgiven. Listen, I'm gonna forget about this because you seem like a good guy and you didn't mean to say that.

He actually hugged me and smiled at me. I didn't know what to think because I thought he'd want to kick my arse!

Santos: Let's just the to forget about what happened, but for right now, let's just focus on our six man tag match for tonight.

Me: Alright.

We shook hands and went to our respective locker rooms.