Living Dead Girl (Halloween Special)

~With Finley~

It was almost 6:00 PM and Io hasn't got done with her Zombie schoolgirl outfit. I started fantasizing over how she'll dress. She would look so hot and sexy in it, God, it's hard for me to even think about that!

Whereas me, I'm dressing like Al Capone with an airsoft Tommy Gun.

~With Io~

~With Io~

The Halloween party is almost here and I have a surprise for my Finley, but it has to wait until everyone leaves. Once I dressed into my outfit with a bit of zombie makeup, I was ready.

I came out to see Fin in a gangster costume like he was the infamous Al Capone! He had the Tommy Gun and everything!

Me: Looking fancy, my man.

Finley: And you looking sexy, my lady.

He kissed my hand again and I would love every bit of that.

Finley: So, should we invite them in?

Me: Let's do it!

We went outside to see many NXT Superstars in their costumes: Johnny and Candice in matching zombie costumes, Ridge and Danny in Jack The Ripper type costumes, Dakota and Tegan in schoolgirl outfits like mine, but no zombie makeup, Breezango in astronaut costumes, Cameron Grimes in his usual outfit: his trunks, vest, hat, knee pads and boots, but Finley stopped him before Grimes even walked in!

~With Finley~

Me: Hold on! What do you think you're doing?!

Cameron: What, I'm underdressed?

Me: I don't want you hanging around my new friends!

Cameron: What's wrong? My personality ain't good no more, what?

Me: You know why I don't want you hanging around?

Cameron: Why?

Me: 'Cause you're fucking annoying! That's why! Danny, Ridge, put him on the fucking porch! Come on!

Danny and Ridge took Cameron out onto the porch and he stayed there the entire time, eventually leaving the party.

I wasn't gonna have that SOB annoy the living shit out of everyone because of that voice of his! Sweet bleeding Jesus, that voice.

I was gonna introduce myself to the entire gang as the party was about to get started!

Me: How are you all doing tonight!

The cheered as Io and I held hands.

Me: Now, before I go on, I wanna say thank you to all of you for coming and I want you to know, this is my first social gathering in 25 years, can you believe that?

They were applauded and cheered at what I said, and it's true. I've been so shy since I was 5 years old and the only friend I ever trusted was Kevin Owens, but with Io by my side and understanding me, I've improved on my social lifestyle.

Me: And just to make sure, this is the first house I've owned with Io and whatnot, so if you can do me a favor and don't damage anything, I'd appreciate it. Just before we get started with the party, I want to remind you a couple things: we got drinks over there, we got some food, some snacks, and some awesome music, but more importantly, let's just have fun? Alright?

They cheered as I was gonna say one last thing.

Me: If there's any questions or problems, let me know, okay? And we don't want any racial tension here because of what happened earlier in June. If there is any bullying because of race, I have no choice but to show you the door. Am I clear?

Superstars: Clear!

Me: Then let's get to partying!

I turned on "Living Dead Girl" by Rob Zombie and they went absolutely crazy.

There was drinking everywhere. The only time I had beer out is when it has to do with parties or gatherings, but Kevin Owens, he knows me because when it comes to a party, he knows it doesn't start 'till I open that Captian Morgan, which I did!

Crawl on me!
Sink into me!
Die for me!
Living Dead Girl!

Besides rap, I loved hard rock and since it's Halloween, why not Marilyn Manson and some Rob Zombie?!

"The Beautiful People" played and everyone was loving every moment of it! This party is so fabulous I even ate some food I paid for catering and a Captain Morgan rum in a red plastic cup.

~9:00 PM~

The party was starting to unwind as Io was helping me clean up. There wasn't a whole lot of trash. Everyone kept their promise by not making a mess and put their trash in bags.

And kind of surprisingly, everyone drank soda instead of alcohol, well, except Ridge and Danny. I made them stay over so they didn't drive home buzzed, but Io was wanting me for something, and I bet it has to do with the bedroom.

So I followed and she made me sit in a chair near the bed, but I didn't expect her to do something so sexy.

~With Io~

My dancing lessons paid off as I was going to give my man a striptease dance. It's Halloween so this would make sense for me to still be in my zombie school uniform and wiped my makeup off for this occasion.

I played the song that was played when the party started and I came out with his jaw dropping and I danced seductively to him.

I dropped while rubbing my hand over his chest and nibbled his neck.

I then slowly took off my skirt and threw it in his face as I kept dancing, my ass in front of him, swaying slowly. He was going to put his hands on my hips, but I stopped him.

Me: Ah ah ah. You can look, but you can't touch.

I swayed my ass around to the point that I was on my knees in front of him, and my hands on his shoulders and nibbles his neck again but on the left side. And that was my cue to take off the white blouse, revealing the red bra I had on.

His jaw was still open at my beauty. I smiled as I kept going.

~With Finley~

I was not expecting this side of Io. She's so lovely in every way that when the song ended, I grabbed her and we were making out so hard that we even ripped off our clothes to the point that we were having the time of our lives.

Io is my everything, figuratively, and literally.