A Very Emotional Moment

~With Finley~

Not a day after our filming, Io has been sick for sometime. She's been throwing up and haven't been able to go anywhere. I have a feeling it had to do with the food that we got a week after hanging with Jimmy.

I brought her to the residence just to let her rest and when we got there, the first person we saw, you won't believe it, Johnny Gargano was here, but CANDICE LERAE is standing and awake from her coma!

Io: Candice?!

Candice: Io!

They ran into each other for a very long, emotional embrace.

Io: You're okay!

Candice: I am.

Io was on the brink of tears to know that her friend is okay, but there was something that she's hiding from me. I don't know what it is, but I didn't wanna get into that now.

I decided to let Candice and Io catch up as I talked with the lads about Takeover: New York.

~With Io~

Candice: How's it going with Finley? Has he treated you right?

Me: He has. Can I ask you something?

Candice: You're like a sister, you think I'll refuse to listen?

Me: I've been feeling sick for sometime and I don't think it's a normal thing.

Candice: What do you mean? Is it something you ate?

Me: No. I don't think so, I tested negative on the flu. I should be fine, but something doesn't feel right to me.

Candice was perplexed about what I was saying, but it seemed like she understood what I meant.

Candice: I think I know what it is. Come with me.

I followed her to her car and what she pulled out of her purse was shocking.

Me: Candice? Is that?

Candice: It is. For sometime now, Johnny and I have been trying. I was saving this when he arrives in an hour, but I can buy another one. Use it.

I then went into her car, put it in my vagina, and what I saw was so emotional and amazing. I was crying.

Candice: Io? Io, are you?

(A/N: Start playing the song at this part.)

~With Finley~

As I ate with the guys while talking about the PPV, Io and Candice went inside, but Io's eyes were red. Did something bad happen to my fiancée?

Me: Io.

I walked over to her and hugged her.

Me: What's the matter?

Io: I need to talk to you. Alone.

Me: Okay. Excuse us, lads.

She brought me over to the restroom, closed the door, and what she showed me had me almost burst into tears.

Io: Finley. I'm-. I'm-.

Me: You are?

Io: Yes. Finley, I'm pregnant.

Me: Oh my God. I'm gonna be a father?!

Io: Yes, you are!

We were crying uncontrollably and hugged while we were happy to have a child coming into our lives. I couldn't wait.

Io: Should we tell them?

Me: Not yet. I have an idea, but I want to do something that would have to do with my Championship and yours.