Roasting The Competition

~With Io~

As we got to Full Sail, we had to dress in suits as I dressed in a dress that could look revealing, but revealing enough.

Finley, Ridge, and Danny wore suits as Jimmy only wore an all black suit and tie with his goth mask

We were in the ring as were instructed to do a promo and I have a roast for Rhea. I bet Finley and Jimmy have a couple, but Danny seemed unsure about all of this.

Danny: Finley, can we talk?

Finley: What is it?

Danny: I don't know if a Deathmatch is good for my wellbeing. The truth is, I need some time off to spend time with my girlfriend.

Finley: Oh, you do?

Danny: Dude, Finley, I don't know what I should do. What should I do?

Finley: YOU CAN BE A MAN!

Finley slapped Danny slightly to give him an idea.

Finley: What the fuck is wrong with you! Just because I'm engaged it means you need some advice? I'm happy to give you some, but you need to grow a set and tell her how you really feel! You crying about what you should do? *Mock crying* Oh, I'm in a relationship, I can't ask my girlfriend to marry me! What should I do! I don't know what to do! *Mock crying stops* Do you plan on asking her to marry you?

Danny: Yeah.

Finley: Good. If a man doesn't propose to a lass, it literally means he's a pussy.

Finley then straightened Danny's jacket and we were on our way out to the ring.

Finley: Danny, you don't have to say anything if you don't want to. It's all up to you.

Danny: I appreciate it because I'm not very good on the mic.

Finley: That makes sense to me. Let's go out there and take those fuckers down.

~With Finley~

Our theme played, but it will be the last time it'll play. And to hear the crowd singing along to "Bad Rabbit" was a bit emotional, but we have to change our music.