One Month Later...

~With Finley; Wednesday~

My suspension is gone and now we're confronting The Bàlor Club after what they've done to us. Gargano is no longer with TKG because he costed both of us a month of our suspension.

Bàlor Club was in the ring, draped in the gold that is rightfully ours.

Finn: I look good with this Championship do I?

AJ: Maybe me?

Luke: Me?

Rhea: Me?

Karl: Me?

All: We look good in gold!

They were laughing as Finn was going to continue.

Finn: We are still your NXT Champions and there is not a single thing any of you idiots can do about it!

There were more boos than on the main roster.

Rhea: You know, I used to look to you guys for support and you've never given any to me! I wanted to join Bàlor Club because they treated me like I was important to them! So screw all of you! And Io? She's not on my level anymore.

AJ: I had enough on Smackdown! I couldn't take it with Paul Heyman being there and that's why I came to NXT, to stay away from him and join these group of people! And now, I am your current NXT North American Champion!

Boos were swarming the entire place.

Finn: Good riddance to Finley Flanigan. He was suspended and he sent a Marilyn Manson cosplayer to attack me?! He had no right to do that!

"I Hope You Suffer" played and Jimmy Havoc came out to interrupt them at the top of stage.

Crowd(chanting): JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY FUCKING HAVOC!

Jimmy was taking all of the NXT Universe's love and smiled with content.

Jimmy: Hello Full Sail!

They cheered back when he said that.

Jimmy: It is true, Finn. I did attack you, and I had every damn right to put you in your place! Finley, an old rival of mine, personally called me to not only sign with NXT and be a new member of The Killjoy Gang, he wanted me to bring you this message.

Everyone was pumped as they were about to hear from the "King of Goths".

Jimmy: You, as Champion, are nothing! His suspension is over, but here's what you don't understand about him. In all my years of being in the ring, Finley Flanigan is one tough son of a bitch. He is so tough, not even a shark can kill him! He is so tough that no one can stand toe to toe with him and believe me, in one of my matches, he even left a scar on my right arm that will never heal!

He was about to get to the part that I'm so tough that I have bigger balls than the former founder of Bullet Club had in Japan.

Jimmy: And lastly, Finn, Finley Flanigan is so tough.......... that he has more balls than you can even imagine, brah.

That surprised the entire BC as Jimmy was about to say something that is so unbelievably brilliant that no one will even try to make a different analogy of it, leaving WWE no choice but to censor the last word Havoc will say.

Jimmy: Bàlor Club, listen up because this is a message from The Killjoy Gang itself. Your run as NXT Champions, will be as short as Finn Bàlor's dick!

The crowd oh'd so loud that Rhea was appalled with disgust, Finn's mouth dropped, Luke and Karl were astonished by Jimmy's words, and AJ was shocked at hearing that.

That was our cue to attack them from behind: Io attacked Rhea, I went after Finn, Ridge and Danny went after Luke and Karl as Jimmy attacked AJ. After a minute of brawling, the BC went up the ramp as Jimmy gave me the mic and gave me a fist bump as we all leaned up against the ropes.

Me: So you heard from my mate Jimmy Havoc that your Championship reigns will be short? So I have a solution that will favor in all of us: Jimmy, I know you'll love this. How about you put your titles on the line, and we settle this, IN A FUCKIN' DEATHMATCH!

That popped the crowd so hard that Jimmy was actually laughing and smiling at the idea while the entire BC was terrified at the idea. Finn grabbed another microphone and told us the answer after a conversation with his members.

Finn: You want a Deathmatch, for our titles?

Jimmy was concerned like it wasn't going to happen, like a little kid concerned that his grandfather wasn't going to live.

Finn: WE ACCEPT!

That got everyone excited and Jimmy, he was a kid in a candy store! Before they left, I had to say my catchphrase, but improve it a little bit.

Me: Hold on, before you leave, on a personal note from all of us, WE NEVER LOSE! And we're definitely not going to at Takeover: New York!

I threw the mic down and we were hyping up the crowd as our music played. Io and I were making out in the middle of the ring as our segment was ending.

In my opinion, this rivalry is even better than our short one with Legado Del Fantasma.

(A/N: Speaking of which, I have to apologize about the Legado Del Fantasma feud, I don't think I'll be able to do it. I had an idea about involving them in this epic feud with Bàlor Club, but I think it will be too much for me to handle. Sorry guys.)