A Shocking Debut

~With Io~

While we couldn't go to London to invite Finley's parents to Takeover, we could watch the show, but it all depends on how Finley's taking it right now since he got suspended.

I FaceTimed him while I was ready for my match with Rhea.

Finley: Hey, lass!

Me: Hi!

Finley: How is it over there?

Me: I miss you.

Finley: I miss you too. I really wish I could be with you right now.

Me: I know. After this suspension and when you return, we could probably spend some time together again.

Finley: Love the idea. Anyway, I have to show you something after this.

Finley: Io.

Me: Yeah?

Finley: I love you.

Me: Aww. I love you too. I hope I get to see you after London.

Finley: I'll be at the airport.

Me: I have to get ready for my match. I'll tell you when the show starts.

Finley: Alright. I'll see you later.

Me: Bye! Love you!

Finley: I love you too.

I blew a kiss at him, he caught it and blew a kiss back and we hung up.

~With Finley~

I sent the text to Io and she was a bit confused until she realized what the text was.

Io: Is he?

Me: Yes he is. He's gonna confront Finn and send a message from me through him.

Io: Awesome!

~7:00 PM~

Match Card:

Io Shirai (c) vs Rhea Ripley

Danny Burch and Ridge Holland vs Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows

Ridge Holland (c) vs Damian Priest

Finn Bàlor vs Santos Escobar - NXT Championship

Results:

Rhea Ripley def Io Shirai - NEW WOMEN'S CHAMPION

It really broke my heart that Io lost the title and Rhea was joining Bàlor Club. Io must be devastated right now and I wish I was there to comfort her.

Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows def Danny Burch and Ridge Holland - NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

AJ Styles def Ridge Holland - NEW NA CHAMPION

Finn Bàlor def Santos Escobar - NEW NXT CHAMPION

Finn has now reclaimed the NXT Championship which was supposed to be mine. After a while, some familiar music played, but who walked into the building received a huge pop and sang along to his music.

Titantron: "I got two letters from you..."

Renallo: OH MY GOD! JIMMY EFFING HAVOC IS HERE!

He still had his signature mask and was doing his middle fingers at the crowd. He went into the ring and confronted Finn, who looked like he was about to shit his pants! He took the mic from the announcer and said one of the best lines I've heard!

Jimmy: Finley Flanigan sends his regards!

He then performed a Rainmaker clothesline on Finn, receiving a huge pop from the crowd before getting out of the ring to prevent getting his arse kicked by Gallows, Anderson, Styles, and Rhea! He was running up back to the ramp as "I Hope You Suffer" by AFI played and he was smiling!

As of this moment, Jimmy fucking Havoc is now signed to NXT after being released from AEW! A former rival of mine turned friend after I asked him to confront Finn.

When Io got back from London, she was personally very happy to see me, and hugged me so tight that she was crying her eyes out about losing the title. Who can blame her? Danny and Ridge we're back as well and I had to talk to them about why I wanted Jimmy fucking Havoc in The Killjoy Gang.

At the house, I gave everyone a glass of whiskey and we got to talking.

Me: I'm not surprised about all of you losing the titles, because I want to make sure that we get them back, so I propose a match that could have the label "Match of The Year": a Team Deathmatch.

They all gasped at what I said, but this is where Jimmy fucking Havoc comes in to help us.

Me: I personally called Jimmy to confront Finn and give him a Rainmaker clothesline. As of this moment, he's a new member.

Ridge: Why would you have him join?! He's not fit for WWE!

Me: Maybe not, but he's going to be with us where he can do whatever he wants. Hunter knows how to book wrestlers, and Jimmy? This is the "creme a la creme".

Danny: I'm all for it.

Io: I am, too.

Me: And that's not all, we're gonna challenge Bàlor Club for our titles back, and we're gonna make them pay after a month of my suspension is gone.

I raised my glass and we're about to toast to a new member of The Killjoy Gang and a Team Deathmatch to get our titles back.

Me: To us, and to get our titles back from Bàlor Club.

All: To us!

We toasted and drank.

Bàlor Club, guess what kids? We're coming after YOU.