London

~With Finley~

After so much time, I finally get some time off from wrestling to be home, with my girlfriend by my side and visiting my mother and father. It has been a while since I drove in an English lane, so I relied on a taxi to take us to my family's house.

When we drove up there, my mum was not suspecting a thing, but when I rang the doorbell, she answered, and was shocked to see me here with my lass.

Me: Hi mum!

Mum: Finley!

She was excited and we embraced very hard! I even heard her sob a bit.

Mum: What are you doing here in England?

Me: I decided to take a break from wrestling and come visit you, mum.

Mum: Who is she?

Me: Mum, this is Io Shirai, one of the greatest female wrestlers in the world, and, my girlfriend.

Mum: Girlfriend? Finley, are you-

Out of nowhere Io hugged my mum with all her strength to let her know that it's true. We are dating and Mum has to accept that.

Mum: Oh, hello.

Io: It's so nice to meet you, Mrs. Flanigan.

Mum: Nice to meet you too, Miss Io. Come on inside.

Me: Hey, mum, we have some suitcases. Do you have a room Io and I can stay in?

Mum: Of course! We have room for our son!

Dad: Mary, who's at the door?

Mum: It's Finley, James!

Dad came to the front door to see me and he was so happy about me being here.

Dad: Finley!

I went up to hug him and he hugged me back with a laugh.

Dad: How have you been, son!

Me: Swell, dad. Io, come here.

She walked up to see Io hold my hand with a cute smile.

Me: Dad, this is Io Shirai, not only one of the best wrestlers in the world, but she is also my girlfriend.

Dad: Nice to meet you, Io.

He grabbed Io's hand and kissed it as she blushed a bit.

Io: It's great time meet you, Mr. Flanigan.

Dad: Please, call me James.

Io: Okay, James.

Dad: So, would you like to tell us about your career so far, Finley?

Me: Yes, but it's the reason I'm here.

Dad: Ah, well, let's get you two set up in our guest bedroom and we can chat then.

Io: Sounds reasonable.

As my father and mother allowed us to settle in the guest bedroom, Io seemed happy to be here with me.

Io: Your parents seem wonderful.

Me: They are. They've been my best friends before I met Kevin, Ridge, Danny, and you.

She blushed when I said "you" to her. She then wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek.

Io: You know how to charm me.

Me: Well, it's all thanks to your help to me improving my social skills. Come on, let's unpack and spend time with my parents.

Io: Alright. Finley, I love you. You know that?