War Ink

~With Finley~

Since Karl Anderson has said the most racist thing to Io, he just pissed me off and not only did he cost himself a relationship with the Japanese audience, he also costed himself his marriage with his Asian wife!

He didn't get fired which was surprising, but it also lit a fire under me. I want to get a tattoo that I call "war ink" and it's to intimidate The Bàlor Club.

I sent Io to visit Candice in the hospital with Johnny as Kevin bought me to the best tattoo parlor in Orlando where I wanted something to do with my birthplace of London and how darkI'm about to be now.

Artist: Hello, what's going on Kevin!

Kevin: Not much, Luke. This is Finley Flanigan, my best friend and I'm also the consigliere for his group.

Luke: Yeah, what you're doing Finley in NXT is awesome!

Me: Thank-you.

Luke: So, what kind of tattoo do you want?

Me: I want to have a tattoo that's representing my birthplace of London with the Big Ben, and my fiancée, Io.

Luke: I think I know what you mean.

He showed me the idea for the tattoo I want for Io. The yin yang symbol, but with koi fish. It was perfect!

It perfectly shows my love for my fiancée while I get something for myself: the Big Ben

Luke was giving me ideas on the Big Ben tattoo and I loved every idea, but there was one that caught my eye, a black and white Big Ben tower.

~1 hour and 15 minutes later~

The first tattoo was done and it was amazing to see.

That was the first one done, the yin yang fish were about to be done

~30 minutes later~

That was done and I had to put them on the back of my neck to surprise her.

I paid Luke and we waited for Io to come home. When she did, I also had to hide the Big Ben as she was wondering what I had on my arm and neck.

Io: How was your day, Finley?