The Deathmatch To End All Deathmatches Part 1

~With Io~

The match went underway as we charged at them like armies charging at one another. I was the first to flip over Rhea on her back and hit her with the barbed wire wrapped chair on her back. She was screaming in pain and that was music to my ears!

I decided to throw down the chair, get her up and do a powerbomb onto the chair, causing her to be in more pain. I pinned her, but I got a two count.

~With Finley~

Io was just beating up Rhea like a badass! I used my baseball bat on Finn's abdomen and back as blood was already being spilled.

Me: Two words Finn: IO (bleep) SHIRAI!

This is a vignette we're doing to show the brutality of the match and show whoever won will have to apologize for putting us through hell and not only that, the f-bombs we'll be saying will be censored, which really pisses me off because I wanted it all to be uncensored, unlike SCU.

I kept hitting him with the bat until it was time to move onto another weapon: a wood plank with barbed wire and thumbtacks. Put the kids away because this is going to be good!

I threw Finn over to the ring where there were light tubes taped to the post. I was gonna Irish whip him into it, but he reversed it and I went face first into the tubes instead!

It hurt so badly that I started bleeding from my head. I was on the ground as Finn covered me, but I kicked out at 2, infuriating him.

He decided to try again, but he threw me into the ring to go for the Coup De Gras, but Io stoped him at the last second, but that costed her a chair shot to her back from Rhea.

I saw over there that Ridge and Danny were beating the holy shit out of Karl and Luke with barbed wire wrapped steel chairs and a staple gun!

Jimmy was using a staple gun on Styles and was going to staple his crotch, but he stapled AJ's forehead instead! Styles was screaming in agony as I took one myself, and when Finn was gonna grab my hand, I stapled his hand, taking a page out of my former rival's playbook.

I saw a piece of paper on a regular table and that got me an idea.

I walked over, took the paper, went back to Finn who was catching his breath, I put the paper between his index and middle finger, and slid it down, causing him to have a paper cut between those fingers!

He was in pain as he got a paper cut between his fingers. I then Marty Scurll on him by grabbing his two fingers, and separated them, causing Finn to scream in agony.

I could hear the "You sick fuck!" chants right now!

(A/N: YOU SICK FUCK!)

I still felt blood coming from my head and in Jimmy's shack, I saw a lighter which was perfect so I cleaned my head from the blood, grabbed the lighter, and set the wound on fire as I leaned back biting on my suspender strap. It hurt, but it was worth it.

~With Io~

Hearing my man scream in pain was horrifying, but I couldn't help him for long as I was dealing with Rhea.

I decided to try the light tubes on her by swinging them onto her back, exploding on impact. I decided to grab her hair and bring her over to the ring to perform my moonsault.

Me: (This is all on you, you bitch! You took away my title, now I'm gonna rip it off your transvestite waist!)

I threw her and she fell hard. I threw her in the ring and I knew what I wanted to use next.

I looked under the ring to get what I wanted: THUMBTACKS.

I went inside that ring where Finley and Finn were and I poured the tacks down to the mat. Rhea could see the look in her eyes, she's fucked.

She tried fighting back by hitting my with forearms and an elbow, but it wasn't enough to take me down.

The referee was in the ring with us, I rolled Rhea onto the thumbtacks, but somehow they didn't hurt her. I decided to go up to the top rope to connect with my moonsault, but she moved out of the way and I ended up landing them on my chest, all the way from my stomach to my bust!

It hurt so much that I was in tears! I couldn't imagine how Finley was put through in those matches! Rhea then performed the Riptide on me and onto the thumbtacks! I was still in pain.

She covered me, but I kicked out 2.5! It was close, but I don't wanna give up. Not after everything we went through.

~With Finley~

How did Io kick out of the Riptide onto the thumbtacks? My God, is she unbelievable and what was more unbelievable is that Io was wearing her engagement ring around her neck for luck, but I couldn't believe what Rhea did.

She saw the ring, ripped it off of my fiancée, threw it down onto the mat, went under the ring to grab a SLEDGEHAMMER of all tools, and went back into the ring.

I tried getting into the ring to stop her, but I couldn't because Finn was holding me back. Rhea held the sledgehammer and said this evil thing to me as I looked on, helpless.

Rhea: Your engagement to Io? It doesn't mean shit!

She held the sledgehammer over her head and slammed it straight onto the ring destroying it!

That was the last straw as I was in tears, so fucking pissed as I screaming "no!" to the ring getting destroyed by that Australian bitch!

~With Io~

The joke's on her because I have the real one in our car and the one she destroyed was a fake.

I was "irate" as I ambushed her with a regular steel chair with thumbtacks glued to it! I made her take 10 shots to the back and chest combined until there were no more thumbtacks on it.

She destroyed my "ring", but I destroyed her ego.

To be continued...