Rap Battle Part 2

~With Finley; Wednesday~

Since the vignette last week, Johnny and Candice have been anxious about my nature now. I can't blame them because what we've done is a vignette for our rivalry.

Danny, Ridge, Io, and I were out there before Johnny Gargano, Cameron Grimes, Timothy Thatcher, and Candice LeRae came out. Who was out to judge the battle? None other than Scarlxrd.

Scarlxrd: Alright guys, this is the final rap battle before Takeover: WarGames and this will end it all. Now, like Wale did last time, I'm gonna flip the coin. Johnny, you won last time, what do you choose?

JG: Heads.

Scarlxrd: Okay.

Scarlxrd flipped the coin to get tails, and that means I get to choose.

Scarlxrd: So, Fin, you won this flip, who gets to go first?

Me: Let this wanker go first.

Johnny was in my face and I was smiling with confidence.

Scarlxrd: Woah! We got ourselves a battle, mate! Let's get to it! Johnny, you go first!

Johnny went first and I was not expecting him to pack this much heat!

JG: Remember the American Revolution? I do and we beat you assholes then!
This time, in this war, I'm about to beat you again!
This time, all the lines I say are my soldiers
And your soldiers? I'm surprised you brought 3 but no more!

Him making fun of my country? That's insulting! Bro, you're about to be burned

Me: You said that I wasn't born from the hood?
Mate imma about to make you not feel good. You tweeting about being the Wednesday Fucking Knight?
Imma knock you out with a fist so say good night!

Scarlxrd: Well! This is about to be one hell of a battle! Johnny?

JG: I swear to God you only picked Io to join is because you need a woman
To be a distraction while you play Jack the Ripper with your men
You're only shy because you're arrogant and a narcissist
I don't know why you call yourself an masochist
Wait, I do, because of Io Shirai isn't it? Her of all people!
You and her have been gettin it going, since her breakup with Evil,
Haven't you?

Now he's going after Io?! What the fuck! Gargano, you just pissed me off!

Me: Man you just think you can make this 2 and 0,
I am the centerfold and you are some stupid prick that is a failiure to the wrestling industry and I'll make you Oh!
You don't wanna go to the main roster just because your scared to get buried,
Bitch I am the one that holds the shovel and Imma about to bury
You six feet under and spit on your grave because you are coward that never even tried!

That excited me until he countered with this...

JG: You talk about my wife like last time? You talk about your gang, Theo?
How about we talk about you and your friends did a gang-bang on Io?
She loved it so fucking much, what a slut
She was loving how soft is your fucking touch!
They say don't spray it, but now I don't wanna hug her
Because I think white everything from your dicks are on her!

Io was disgusted, mad, and went to slap Johnny, but I stopped her because if she did, I would get disqualified.

Me: Don't, Io. I'll get disqualified.

Io: I don't care! Let me hit him!

Me: Until the battle's over!

Io: Fine!

She got back behind me as I was going to own him.

JG: Here's Finley? How about "here's Johnny"?
The last time you've done that was a "The Shining" copy
You only did that just to freak us out, bravo!
But the real talk is you don't get to have is your own show
I don't like your jerkoff friends, I don't like your girl who's a jerkoff
I don't like your clothes, your catchphrase, and I don't like your face so, jerk off
NXT is my baby, my birthplace and all
While all you've done is talk about your dick being small!

Talking about my friend below being small?! It's bigger than his whole head!

Me: I hope your wife asks you what's for dinner and you don't know what you're doing,
Why don't you call me over and I'll whip her some of my secret ingridient...
Me and I know where that's going!
I am over here because you can't do your job and you failed the keep NXT in bay after getting beaten by that lame ass company week after week.
You're just a Daniel Bryan rip off that he just gave up on, and he went after me and had what I seek.
You'll never beat,
I am the lucky one and I'll barrade you like a flood
And in the end I'll be the Leukemia in your blood.

Everyone knows that I owned him, but I kinda feel bad for mentioning Leukemia. Roman Reigns, I hop you're not watching this, mate.

JG: Yeah, I have beaten you last time and I'll win again
The last time we battled, I bashed your brains in!
If you can't even try to to use a fist to punch me and say goodnight
'Cause it's time for me to say fuck you and have a good night!
How can you be a bad rabbit when you have no rabbit ears?
Oh yeah, that's right, you don't have them cause you can't fucking hear!
This whole getup like you're Marilyn Manson and it's a fucking joke
I like your rapping style, but with my lines, you're about to once again choke!

I wasn't going to lose again because this is the final statement of the entire battle.

Me: When I am present, midnight skies turn scarllet red now.
Cold rain burns and I love dissaray.
Life is a bullet aimed at you're face, cover your eyes and I'll fire away.
I'll scold you and from the start you were never even a player
Here's the premise, imma teach you to know my name,
joy joy little fuck boy my game.
Fuck you dude imma get the red tubes views gang bang like a chainsaw rang rang.
Here's goes a pic, I left you a gif. Jack rabbit! And that's why you shoudn't mess with me cause I am a bad rabbit with a bad habit.
You play with fire that is me, coming back playing for keeps like a bad addict.
I am the source of all luck, I am the boss of bosses and Imma kick your ass to the moon, Your best is my worse and Imma show you soon...
At Takeover: Wargames...

Cheers were still going on and I could tell, he was crying in actual tears. I loved it!

Scarlxrd: After hearing everything, I don't see why not? Finley's the winner here!

I raised my arms in victory and JG was crying!

Johnny: What the shit!

Scarlxrd: I'm sorry, mate. His rhymes won me over. And Johnny, you came in with great bars, but Finley's just overpowered you-

I attacked Finley with Io attacking Candice and Danny and Ridge fighting Thatcher and Grimes. They eventually started winning after Johnny pulled out a kendo stick and swung at my back! It had to hurt!

We retreated up the ramp and that was our cue to go. Johnny's music played after we went in the back, but I couldn't believe what happened after.

The critics on social media were criticizing our battles about being "too vulgar" and "too inappropriate for the younger viewers". Who could believe it? We're doing everything we can to beat that company who called us a "sloppy shop" and beating us week after week!

Critics need more clean content? Okay I'll give them clean content and I'll shove it right up their fucking arses. Would they like it whole or diced?

(A/N: Hey! Gordon Ramsay is the best at insults!)