Chapter 23

Sumedha POV

Sumedha proudly watched as Riolu took down Victoria's Zigzagoon. "Good job Riolu," she murmured as Riolu scampered back to her.

She threw a harsh glare at Victoria before ambling out of the room. Then she came face to face with a tall boy and she narrowed her eyes.

"Where have I seen you before?" she muttered as she scanned him. She was pretty tired and couldn't seem to figure out who he was by memory.

"Uhh... I'm looking for someone called Ranger Opal," he rumbled. She shrugged and gestured for him to follow.

Heading into the Ranger Room, Opal cast a glance at the newcomer. "Who's he?" she asked in confusion.

"I'm not sure," Sumedha mumbled as Victoria walked into the room and flung her bag onto the table noisily and began to do her nails the stench of her nail polish and perfume stinking the room.

Sumedha let out a cough as she waved the stench away.

"Andrew will you just shut up- WHY IS A TEAM METALLIUM ADMIN HERE?!" Sophie's voice boomed form behind Sumedha, who jumped in surprise.

"WHERE?! VICTORIA?!"

"HEY!"

Sophie pointed at the tall guy. "Yeah... I was formerly Admin Gavriel..." he spluttered nervously as Jarrett walked in and noticed him.

"Are you all suddenly supporting team Metallium or what-"

"No!"

"I uh... Have a lead on Ranger Frilly. I thought I would uh... Tell you since I'm quitting Team Metallium," he stuttered. Sophie looked extremely angry as Kelvin walked in and watched the whole scenario in confusion.

"What's going on- OOMPH!"

Sumedha elbowed him and he toppled forward as he held his stomach and let out a groan of anger.

"Not right now, you mustard," she muttered and he just let out another mad hiss.

"Well if that's the case, you can stick with the person who would murder you if you do something very... Metallium, ya' know?" Opal instructed and Gavriel looked at Sophie.

"1/3 HAS 3 RANGERS AND A RANGER ROOKIE?! AND I HAVE TO HAVE ANOTHER STUDENT AGAIN-"

Sophie let out a few more screeches before Jarrett grew annoyed and flicked the back of her head and she turned to curse at him.

"Fine. You can begin lessons after my Gym Battle. If you do anything, and anything at all, I will MURDER YOU like how I'd murder Victoria," she snarled and grabbed his collar viciously.

Sumedha choked in alarm and yanked Sophie back and barely held the wriggling girl back.

" LeT mE aT hiM! " she croaked. Sumedha let out a sigh as she dragged Sophie all the way to the Gym stadium.

Sophie POV

"Well, at least we're gonna do some work," Sophie huffed as she cambered down the steps to meet Tasha.

"Let's begin now! Lapras let's go!" Tasha whooped unexpectedly and Sophie blinked as Lapras burst out onto the giant watery battlefield.

"Oh god, Eevee, let's go then," she said as she threw her pokeball out and Eevee burst out, letting a roar slip from it's mouth.

"I'm also rushing for a victory so prepare to slip and lose! Lapras, water gun!" Tasha yelled and Lapras fired a burst of water which Eevee evaded.

"Swift!"

Eevee ran along the ledges of the watery arena and lunged into the air and fired the stars, which hit Lapras.