Chapter 25

Julien POV

Her dream?

A Pokemon Researcher.

She did consider the double battle league but she and Meena has dropped out to pursue other goals.

Julien has studied very hard and Sophie suggested she head into S'rakka's borders to study.

She trudged through the dense forest as she had to trample over some bushes and literally falling over a hive of Kakunas.

She barely got away from the angry Beedrills, was chased down by Combees and an extremely pissed off Vespiqueen.

"Oh my god," she hissed as she let out a harsh chuckle.

Then she caught sight of Mudkips playing with Marshtomps in the pool of water recorded their work.

She was in the Pokemon Research Club that she begged Sophie to be a part of.

She was minding her own business travelling through the woods when she heard a strange noise before she shrieked as she noticed what was literally running at her.

"IT'S A DIGGERSBY-" she screamed as she began to run desperately but she wasn't meant for running.

She tried to refresh her memory on what we're good were against and just grabbed Oddish's pokeball and hurled it out.

"Okay the right type match up- HOLY FRIK I FORGOT IT WAS NORMAL TYPE TOO-"

Julien was panting as Diggersby used quick attack and sent Oddish flying.

"I'm not up for battling oh my GOD! Oddish, mega drain!"

Oddish let out a strange sound which could be described as cawing as it hit the ground.

"Oddish c'mon, mega drain!" she yelled and Oddish absorbed energy off the Diggers by, who took the super effective it.

Oddish seemed to hit the right amount of sunlight as it glowed and absorbed the light and photosynthesised, before it's shape changed and it grew into a Gloom.

"YES! Another pokemon for my study. Alright, Giga drain!" she called as Gloom let out a stench and absorbed a large amount of Diggersby's energy and she screamed, "Sleep powder let's go!"

Gloom sprinkled the blue powder onto Diggersby and the huge rabbit pokemon crashed to the ground. She threw a pokeball at it but the pokeball bounced right off. She was confused until a boy with thick spectacles emerged from the brambles.

" Diggersby! There you are...IS THAT A GLOOM???" the trainer approached her Gloom which much curiosity.

"Uhhh... Yeah but who are you?"

"Name's Zamder. I train under Gym Leader Ikky and Diggersby here belongs to my uncle. He ran off after getting mad it couldn't get a 7th serving of Berry stew, but I'm sure it would want to go back now," he explained, his voice giving away his excitement of meeting Gloom.

" Gloom, I want you to meet Turtwig. I just got him from Ikky today and we were looking to catch a pokemon... And what are you doing out here? "

Julien felt inner frustration build up. She was here to research and evolve her pokemon, not chatter with a blabber mouth who was overly excited over Gloom.

Gloom just drooled and she patted Gloom's head.

" I work with the Pokemon Research Club and I want to get an internship in the Pokemon Lab. I'm out here doing field work," she replied as she scanned the surroundings around him.

"W-well your Gloom is amazing!" he laughed as he scooped Turtwig into his arms. "Grass types are just one of the best types out there aren't they?" at this point, Zamder was talking to himself.