Chapter 24

Jarrett POV

Jarrett groaned as he felt something nibbling his hair and woke up.

"Mareep, why are you awake," he grunted as he grabbed the electric sheep pokemon which was growling at Andrew, who had rolled off his bed.

"Your little sheep woke me up," snapped Kelvin as he prepared food for his pokemon.

Mareep wriggled free of Jarrett's grip and went to annoy Croagunk, who already annoyed.

Jarrett picked up his Mareep and went over to his desk. He promised he would write to his old friend Dylan about Mareep as Dylan loved electric typed pokemon.

"Well...here's how I got Mareep..." he mumbled as he began to write.

*Oo lala a flashback*

Jarrett was training Munchlax, who was being lazy again.

Gastly was floating aimlessly and Froakie was bouncing about, trying to grab Gastly.

Not long later he heard veyy loud screeching and he narrowed his eyes.

Victoria.

He rolled his eyes and pushed past the brambles to see Victoria screaming at a... Shiny Mareep-

He laughed and cast a look at Victoria before the Mareep just walked up to him and nuzzled his leg.

"It tickles, stop it," he said as he picked up the sheep pokemon. Victoria walked over and snatched the Mareep out of his arms.

"I saw it first I'm catching it! Wait why is this sheep growling at me-" snapped Victoria as she threw the Mareep onto the ground and Mareep let out a pained bleet.

Jarrett froze on the spot before he glared at Victoria. "Oh you're so screwed," he snarled as Mareep bounced to it's feet and released a bolt of electricity at Victoria, electricuting her. "AGH! I HATE ELECTRIC TYPES!" she shrieked as she stormer away.

Mareep bleeted proudly, a pool of pain hidden in her voice.

Jarrett picked the Mareep up and used a potion before giving it an Oran Berry to reduce the pain.

He felt hatred brew inside of him. Stupid girl, annoying and weak. "Rrrrrreeeeeeeep," Mareep bleeted before Jarrett turned to leave.

Not long after walking he turned around to look behind him.

"Why are you following me-" he looked at Mareep curiously and it just made the same sound.

"ReeEEeEeeEp."

He turned to leave and withdrawed all his pokemon and walked out the forest before he heard Sumedha and Kelvin.

"OH MY GOD IT'S ADORABLE!!!!" Sumedha squealed as she pointed straight at Jarrett.

Confused he turned to see Mareep still following him.

"ReeEEeEeeEp."

"Jarrett you just earned yourself a fan," Kelvin chuckled and suddenly Mareep looked at Kelvin.

"Uh what the hell-" Kelvin was cut off when Mareep charged at Kelvin and tackled him to the ground, letting out more happy sounds as it quickly scampered back to Jarrett.

"GODDAMIT YOU LITTLE FUR ALL FLUFFY-" Kelvin just kept yelling as Jarrett sighed.

He dropped his pokeball on Mareep and caught it.

"Tell me why I caught you again," he questioned as he scooped the pokeball

Mareep burst out and landed on his head, letting out a very satisfied burp.

*BaCk tO thE prEseNt*

Jarrett finished the letter as Kelvin pried the escaped Mareep off Croagunk's face.

" Uhhh, boys wake up. Or come out. Opal has news," Sumedha's voice came from outside the room.