Chapter 31

Gavriel POV

"Why am I in Team Metallium...?" he asked himself as he lay on his bed. He let out a tired groan. He was to get his first pokemon from Sophie the following day. He had watched with Jackal through a camera held by Chatot on how they defeated each of Jackal's pokemon and all five rangers who earned the key stone were terribly strong. Messing with them was a terrible idea.

He remembered his first day in Nintendo. He was shown to beautiful pokemon, and he fell in love with the world of Pokemon. He got Skarmory and Rookidee to help him in making sure each pokemon was well cared for and all he wanted was to take care and raise his own pokemon team. And then the walls of Nintendo came crashing down. 

He was only 10, when he worked there. It wasn't even working to be very honest. His father was a Professor there. He just wondered around when one day an Eevee escaped the lab and he had to chase it a river where there was a little girl playing there. The girl had pulled the Eevee out of the water, and a little boy appeared, seeing the whole situation. And then a Nintendo Professor tried to grab the Eevee, who just wanted to run free. 

Afterwards, the girl and the boy managed to bring the Eevee away, but eventually, they reluctantly returned the Eevee. The girl had promised to find Eevee again and with that, disappeared. 

Gavriel never saw the girl and boy again.

He missed Skarmory, Sandslash and Corviknight. He had asked Frilly to send them over, and Jackal agreed to let him take his pokemon back. He didn't know that Frilly was just gonna pass it to him. He thought he was going to steal it or something.

Gavriel just decided to head to sleep.

He woke up in the morning, to the sound of the alarm. Like Felix, he stayed in a room alone. Unlike Felix, he didn't have 7 brothers to call, and he wasn't friends with Jayden Mark, Yuanzheng, Jayden Cai, Ephraim, just to name a few boys in 1/4. 

(Yes i'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE 1/4 AS MUCH AS I CAN)

As he headed out of the room, he bumped into Jayden Mark, who looked at him wearily. "Uhm...may I know where's Sophie?" Jayden Mark paused. "You should follow me. She's waiting for you at the Court Yard," he murmured and the two boys headed to the court yard. 

The giant yard was filled with the 1/4 students watching Dhee and Ezanne versus Yu Xiang and Aakash, who were also 1/4 students.

"There you are, as fast as a Slakoth hm?" Sophie said as she looked at him. She had three pokeballs in hand.

"I had to draw out three pokeballs from the bag Jackal gave me. "I don't think they're actual starters like how the games have it, which I find weird," Sophie laughed and Gavriel was surprised. He expected Sophie to be rude or angry but today she was pretty friendly. 

Out of the first pokeball came out an Alolan Vulpix.

Out of the second came out Weedle.

Out of the third came out Aipom.

He flinched upon looking at the Aipom. 

His father's Pokemon was a Shiny Ambipom. Before he was taken away by Rangers. Or were previously were just an unnamed group of people who ruined everything by breaking into Nintendo's walls. 

This was why he was part of Team Metallium.

Team Metallium wanted to take the Pokemon back and not allow the cruel outside world to have Pokemon. Victoria was a shining example. However...he noticed how Ranger globally had been keeping Pokemon Abuse rates at 0.1 percent. They...were doing well in preventing Pokemon Abuse?