Chapter 39

Sophie POV

"Bye! Come visit again soon," Sophie waved as Natalle, Dana and Izzy. "Have fun training. I'll be excited for our gym battle. I'll be sure to win," Natalle chuckled. "Oh you wish," Sophie joked as she waved.

"I'll be sure to visit soon," Dana drawled as Sophie waved the three of them goodbye for the second time and the boarded the ship as they left.

"Alright, we should head back to the school," Felix concluded softly. 

"You remember me from the...Team Metallium attack from the Safari Zone?" he asked as they boarded the bus back to the school. "Oh yeah! Gah, I'm so stupid I forgot. You were tied up with 7 other boys," she murmured as she tapped her chin, trying to remember the whole Safari Zone incident. "It's fine, as long as I'm with you I don't mind," he murmured.

"What?" Sophie felt the air heat up around her and he shrugged. "Uh...who were the other 7 boys?" she asked quickly. "My best friends. Bangchan, the normal type gym leader, was also there," he explained and her eyes lit up.

"Woah, you're friends with the Normal Type Gym Leader???"

"I mean, I was sent here by Bangchan, if you remember clearly," Felix laughed as he flicked her head and she stumbled slightly. "Yeesh, I have bad memory okay," she beamed as she yawned. "I'll wake you up when we get to the school," Felix promised as she nodded and dozed off.

*TiME sKip*

Sophie woke up in a daze when Felix tapped her shoulder gently. "Holy moly how long did I sleep...EH???" She had only just realised she had been sleeping on his shoulder and she instantly began apologising. "Ekk, your shoulder must have hurt, I'm sorry!" 

"No it didn't. You only slept for about half an hour," he laughed as they got off the bus. Sophie was about to respond until she heard a very familiar screech. 

"SOPHIE! CAN YOU C'MERE?!" screamed Kelvin and she rushed over quickly. "What the hell...You again!" exclaimed Sophie, taking a quick step back from the stupid performer she had rescued, Wyatt. "Holy crap why the hell are you here?" she barked angrily as the memory of him being extremely stupid and not escaping flooded right back to her.

"This shit here came looking for you. And he refused to leave me alone till you arrived because he believed that I was lying to him when I freaking told him you were at the port. CAN YOU LET GO OF MY ARM????" screamed Kelvin.

"What are you even doing here for?" pressed Felix while tugging Wyatt off Kelvin, allowing Kelvin to finally get away. "I was here to show my thanks to Sophie for rescuing me...And who are you and why did you walk in with Sophie?!" Wyatt growled as he flung a punch at Felix, who grabbed his fist and shoved it back.

"Wyatt, I'm sure you have thanked me enough for...whatever I did so will you leave now?" Sophie was growing tired of his silly antics. 

"But I prepared a whole show for you! I have a tea party, a invitation to-"

"Excuse me what the hell?"

"In fact, the first segment is a double battle! You partner me and we get maybe Keffin over here to partner someone else."

"Keffin- PFFT HAHAHA-"

Kelvin cast a cold glare at Wyatt. "Keffin- Oh you're screwed," snarled Kelvin as he dragged Wyatt away, probably to beat him up or something. Strangely, Wyatt wriggled free. "SOPHIE! AT LEAST LET ME PARTNER YOU IN A DOUBLE BATTLE!" he screeched, whilst a disgusted look formed on her face.