Chapter 26

Bhavishya POV

"Bye Skiddo! Have fun with my brother," Bhavishya pet her Skiddo gently before getting up.

She was leaving Skiddo back at her family's ranch because Skiddo wanted to stay there due to the perfect climate and it's highly packed mountainous forest.

Her brother, Jason, also wanted a pokemon but due to him studying at the school right beside their home, he was unable to travel and thus Bhavishya gave him Skiddo.

In return her mother had given her Chikorita, a fat pug like dinosaur grass type pokemon.

Chikorita was quite the picky eater, only willing to eat red and rainbow pokeblocks for it's meals.

In fact, most of the time even red pokeblocks would not suffice.

Also, Chikorita refused to work with Bhavishya, angering the female trainer even more.

As she arrived back at the school, she was greeted with a tired looking Sophie, a crazed looking Meena and Julien who just looked like she just woke up.

"Nice Chikorita you got there," Sophie murmured as she let out a deep raspy sigh.

"I need your help Sophie, it refuses to listen to me at all," Bhavishya begged as the Chikorita attacked Meena's pidgeotto, who knocked it away with a harsh quick attack.

"CHIKO!"

Chikorita screeched as it leapt up and tackled Pidgeotto, who sqauwked furiously and lunged for another wing attack, taking out the Chikorita.

"I... Well sure, I'll meet you at the Dojo go and heal your pokemon," Sophie replied as she yawned and stumbled away.

At the Dojo, Chikorita let out a screech as Sophie let out a yawn and sent out Grovyle.

Chikorita screeched again and Bhavishya yelled, "STOP SCREECHING SO MUCH!"

Chikorita glared at Bhavishya before snorting.

"Alright let's go for a tackle!"

Chikorita rolled its eyes and remained still.

"Tackle!"

Chikorita yawned and used Razor Leaf, which Grovyle easily avoided.

"Grovyle... Fury cutter."

Sophie followed her order with a slight sigh as she straightened and shook herself awake.

Grovyle lunged, slashing the Chikorita and causing it to take super effective damage.

"Chikorita you have to got to listen! You aren't the best pokemon out there! And you aren't even doing a performance battle! I thought you liked that?" Bhavishya screamed angrily.

"You shouldn't keep yelling at your pokemon. To ensure cooperation you should be nicer, show the pokemon you're worth listening to," Sophie called.

Bhavishya sighed.

"Please Chikorita, if you listen to me we can put up a spectacular battle."

Chikorita looked at Bhavishya warily. "Chiko..."

It frowned before turning and lunging straight at Grovyle, who nimbly leapt aside.

"Even if we don't win we can show Grovyle how powerful you are!" called Bhavishya frantically.

"Fury cutter again!" called Sophie as the blade on the side of Grovyle's arms glowed and it slashed the Chikorita.

"C'MON CHIKORITA!" Bhavishya yelled and Sophie frowned.

Chikorita ignored Bhavishya and lunged for another tackle, which Grovyle countered with a fury cutter.

"Grovyle, enough. This whole battle is a waste of time," snapped Sophie as Grovyle leapt back to beside Sophie.

"Not to be rude, but the two of you have to coordinate before you can even try fighting together," Sophie sighed as Bhavishya let out a groan.

Chikorita spat furiously at Grovyle, who ignored the little green pokemon with great self-discipline.

"I understand... I'll try my best to work with Chikorita more," Bhavishya muttered as she glared at Chikorita.

As they were leaving, Bhavishya looked at Chikorita with great annoyance. "You have embarrassed me thoroughly today," she began and Chikorita rolled it's eyes.

"But I will remain hopeful. I really want to work with you," she said. Chikorita paused before following it's trainer quietly back to the dorms.

Well this is a short one
:D