Chapter 44

Kelvin POV

Kelvin yawned as he watched the class with bored eyes. Sumedha was going through the rules, regulations and activities that were happening in the competition.

"1/3 has to win this competition," continued Sumedha. Kelvin slammed his head against the table and the whole class looked at him. "What. You freaks better be listening," he snarled furiously. 

"You can't expect us to not be distracted when you produce such loud noises," called out a voice from the back of the class. "Whoever that was better shut up. Or I'm killing you," he blazed as Jarrett just huffed. "If we're gonna beat the other classes we need to cooperate. We have...a racing segment, swimming segment, multi-sports segment and...whole class battling. Hmmm..." Sumedha studied the poster carefully. 

"Whole class battling is a dumb name. Couldn't they have thought of something better?" giggled a girl named Mey. "That doesn't matter! We just need to win whatever we're doing," snapped Jarrett. "Let's get to work then," instructed Sumedha as everyone bustled out of the class and to the field.

"The whole class battling segment is where you just attack anyone in your sight that isn't in your class. Take out their pokemon and the last one standing wins for their class," explained Hanlu as the class groaned. "The rangers from the other classes will easily take us out. What's the point," commented a boy named John. "Sucks to suck, you gotta learn how to battle if you want our class to win," snapped Andrew. John rolled his eyes but there was no more further argument as they all began to train.

Felix POV

"Right. We're done with battle training. And we have arranged the matchups for the other activities, so let's practice running," Felix called as all the 1/4 nodded. "In a line, let's go!" Sophie yelled before blowing a whistle. 

Dhee and Ephraim instantly went sprinting forward, followed by Jayden Cai and Gareth. Sophie was screaming furiously at Zhiwei and Benjamin, who refused to run properly, while Felix tried to hype the rest of the class up.

To force them to run faster, Felix set Aerodactyl after them, causing them to sprint like hell down the track, right past the kids from 1/2, who were also using the track. 1/2 was mostly consisted of foreigners and many different language burst out from them.

"WAGH!" screamed Yuanzheng as Felix ordered an ancient power, causing the 1/4 kids to go screeching down around the field. "QUIT YELLING AND JUST RUN!" hollered Sophie as Aerodactyl let out a proud roar. After a lot of running, Sophie set down obstacles and let the students have a break for 30 minutes as they had their lunch.

"I feel like puking," complained Eden. Sophie just groaned. "I'm sure you want to win," she began as everyone watched her. "So we have to train through this. 1/3 is our deadliest foe...because they have 5 rangers and a kid with a camera. What was his name? Xin Ming?" she tapped her temple before she shot them a look. "While we only have 2 rangers. We have to try our very best if we want to do well," she encouraged as they all watched her with glazed eyes.

"Let's do our best! We don't need to win. Now eat up and we can get to work," she smiled. Felix laughed. "Wow. Feeling motivational?" he asked as the students began running with obstacles. "Duh," she said as he ruffled her hair. 

TIME SKIP COS...?

Jarrett POV

Lapras slid into the water as he jumped onto it's shell. "The rules of the swimming race competition is as follows. You are allowed to use any attack, so as long as you don't injure the trainer and pokemon...too badly," announced the teacher. 

(I just realised how irrelevant teachers have become :0)

"Alright Lapras, we can win this," he whispered quietly. The giant blue pokemon let out a song like call as the teacher began the countdown.