Prologue

The katana sliced through yet another heartless. Its blood which should have stained the blade only ran off of the black metal as if it were water. Effortlessly, the wielder pivoted on her right foot, kicking away another with her left before feeling a claw lodge itself into her stomach. Gasping for air, she lurched forward and fell on her knees, her blood profusely spouting as she stabbed the fiend that had struck her. Slowly she stood, putting a hand over her wound to heal it, and threw her katana, watching as it cut through the air-and the final heartless-before spinning back towards her. Catching the weapon, she called it back and looked around at the memory of what was Hollow Bastion-the place that she hadn't seen with her own eyes in almost half a year.

Memories rush into the young teen's mind and she stands there, looking around at the illusion she created for herself from what was once an empty white room. It was of Hollow Bastion before her shinobi past was revealed, and before she found out she was the fated Silver Dragon. However, the chances of her restarting a new life after all those years in a shinobi syndicate crumbled beneath [Name] [Surname] once those she loved were dragged into the bloody mess of betrayal that followed her to this new world. In the end, she sacrificed herself to protect all of them-fulfilling the legend's prophecy as stated.

With the light in her heart fighting against the darkness she had immersed after fading away, [Name] awakened within an empty white room such as the one she stands in. She was in a black long sleeved, zip-up, and hooded cloak that lengthed down to her ankles, over a black shirt with matching pants tucked into the same colored boots, as well as a pair of black gloves.

From there she went through the only door and traveled around the numerous plain, white, halls until finally coming across a room full of individuals. Nobody greeted her in the sea of black cloaks and hoods that shadowed them, and she was about to go back the way she came when a familiar voice called out to her.

Ryuushin was here too, and he explained to [Name] that those who had given up or sacrificed their hearts to darkness, for whatever reason and had hope for a second chance because of their strength, were bound here-Castle Oblivion. They were known as Nobodies; wandering through the castle for a set period of time, until the gods evaluated the progress of their hearts. If your heart wasn't strong enough, you either died or become a fiend. However, if your heart was strong enough to return and overcome darkness, you would get your life back; but there was no guarantee that it would be as you left it. Finally, if your heart was strong enough to overcome, yet still adequately weak, you had the option of going into the afterlife or becoming a kudan.

After taking one last look at the scene she recreated, [Name] sighed and diminished it with a gesture of her arm-returning the area to the blank white room once again. Just as she was about to exit the room, something flashed in front of her and in sparkles of white light, a delicate woman stood.

She looked like a goddess, her hair long and blonde-wisped to the sides of her face, contrasting beautifully with her soft blue eyes. Her porcelain body held a long white dress trimmed with gold, a scarf behind her back, attached to the golden bracelets on her wrists. The woman was flawless, on her face a small smile.

"Hello," she greeted.

"Who are you?" [Name] asked, instantly, alerted.

"My name is Cosmos; I am the goddess of harmony. You are [Name]-am I correct? The Silver Dragon child?"

"Yes," [Name] bowed formally, sitting herself on the floor before the goddess.

"Please," she shook her head," stand."

[Name] nodded and stood," What can this Nobody do for you?"

"You are a Nobody no more," Cosmos smiled, closing the gap. "Your heart has proven its worth-I'm here to return it to you."