[1.15]

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

______________________

*Genevieve*

Less than a week later, Edward announced that Bella would be coming over for dinner. Which sent Esme, and Alice into an excited frenzy. The latter of the two went out grocery shopping and came back with multiple bags filled to the brim with food, an excited glint in her eyes as she placed down the first wave of bags onto the counter. Turning around and ordering the boys to grab the rest of the bags from the car, which they only did after she had stormed over to them with a threatening glint in her eye. Theo had gotten out of the task by obscuring himself away in the corners of the living room, only making his presence known when the last bag had been put down.

Esme was beside herself, trying to tidy up the already tidy house, fluffing the pillows and dusting every surface that was visible to the human eye, reorganizing the bookshelf, cleaning the front porch of any stray leaves that may have fallen onto it during the past few windy days, even going as far as to watch countless TV programs all related cooking in an attempt to better understand how to not give the poor girl food poisoning.

______________________

"Is she even Italian?" Rose asked the irritation clear through her voice as she reluctantly held up the glass bowl for the salad. 

The TV quietly relaid the step-by-step instructions on the meal that was being prepared, while soft opera music played throughout the room, courtesy of Carlisle, who was busy sautéing the meat in the pan for whatever dish they were trying to make, his brows furrowed in concentration as he stared intently at the meat.

"Her name is Bella," Emmett offers, dropping a handful of chopped lettuce into the bowl. Rose just rolled her eyes at his words, causing the man to shrug and go back to chopping lettuce.

Carlisle and Esme stood just a few feet away from her and they both continued to carefully follow the chef's instructions, tuning out any and all other distractions in an attempt to lower the chance of giving Bella food poisoning.

"I'm sure she'll love it no matter what," Carlisle added in, momentarily turning around to give Rose a look. 

I chuckled as I leaned against the back of the couch, not wanting to partake in the cooking extravaganza, Theo standing next to me, his arms wrapped securely around my waist. He rested his chin on my shoulder as he fiddled with the loops on my jeans as we waited for them to arrive, ranting about all the things he would much rather be doing, like taking care of his plants, reading, or playing Jasper in chess. 

I rolled my eyes and leaned back further into him, watching Rose as she continued to irritably hold the bowl for Emmett.

"Who decided that it would be a good idea to give Emmett, of all people, a knife?" I ask, watching with a critical eye as Emmett continues to furiously chop the lettuce, a manic-type grin quickly overtaking his face.