02

All the new students entered a huge hall which was extremely well decorated for the special day. They saw how the heads of the school were all standing at the front of the hall to welcome the students that were coming in.

"This place is massive", Win told Bright and Dew who agreed and looked around the place. The last time they came to the campus they only got to go to the Dean's office. They didn't really get to explore the entire place but there would be enough time for that now.

The students were now asked to be seated on the chairs that were arranged for them so that they can start the opening ceremony. Win, Bright and Dew found three seats together at the back of the hall since the other students occupied the places at the front quickly.

"Good morning students, I am your Dean, Guy Sivakorn and these are the heads of the different departments here. They will all come up here and speak individually so that you'll all get to know them. As for me, I'm sure I have met every single one of you newbies during the admission time and as for the old students, you have troubled me enough before", The Dean started off and the crowd laughed and cheered for him. He wasn't like most Deans, he was very calm and sweet to the students which was why everyone loved the university. All the faculty members were almost like friends to their students.

"Now I know this is all a new experience for you all so have a lot of fun

"Now I know this is all a new experience for you all so have a lot of fun. Make new friends. Don't compromise on your studies though. I want all of you to balance both work and fun. Can you all promise me on that?", he said and again and once again the crowd cheered and agreed with him. "Great, I'll end my talk now. Let's meet your heads"

Now a lady who seemed to be in her early 30s came up on stage and a lot of the old students cheered for her.

"Hello everyone, I am Film Rachanun and I am the head of the Department of Medicine!", she started of the students cheered again which made her smile widely.

"I too was a medical student here and honestly it was one of the best experience of my life

"I too was a medical student here and honestly it was one of the best experience of my life. I'm not saying this just because I'm one of the Heads here now. I honestly did have the best years and made a lot of memories with the teachers and even made a lot of amazing friends. So I'm hoping to help you all have your best years here as well!"