13

When Win heard the click of the front door he rushed to the front to see his boyfriend who came back from the company building.

"Joss just left. So he's leaving tomorrow huh?", Win asked Bright and the two walked to their sofa and sat down.

"Yeah. He's going as a part of his final year project work and a mini vacation which is why it is extended to a month"

"That sounds fun. Plus he's staying with Luke, they know each other right?"

"Yeah"

"So anyways, what did Dew's dad tell you?", Win asked and turned towards Bright, eager to know what had happened but he noticed that Bright's face had dropped when he mentioned about it. "What's wrong?"

"He kinda gave me a project which is a pretty big deal but I'll have to go to Singapore for a month"

"Are you're upset about that? Bright what's wrong with you?", Win exclaimed and lightly hit the back of Bright's head.

"One month is too long. I'll be going on my own. Well not exactly alone, but I won't have anyone that I know with me. And one month away from you is impossible", Bright explained and ended with a pout which melted Win's heart. He grabbed Bright's cheeks and chuckled to himself. No matter how intimidating Bright looked, he was still a baby in front of Win.

"One month will just fly by! Plus this is what you want Bright. Don't give it up. I'll always be here for you but this project will not come back. So make use of it dummy", Win told his boyfriend and caressed his head. Bright stayed silent for a while to think about it and Win didn't interrupt his train of thought.

"Don't cheat on me while I'm gone", Bright finally said after a while which made Win laugh out loud.

"I got the hottest boy in Thailand as my boyfriend who am I going to cheat on? I should be telling you that"

"Ohh so you think I'm hot huh?", Bright said with a smirk and lunged towards his boyfriend to kiss him but Win playfully tried to tackle him but obviously failed and had to give in.

"Okay so I told my parents about this offer, they'll be coming over this Wednesday for the whole formalities and stuff", Bright told Win as he got off the phone and hugged Win from the back which surprised him

"Okay so I told my parents about this offer, they'll be coming over this Wednesday for the whole formalities and stuff", Bright told Win as he got off the phone and hugged Win from the back which surprised him. "I've done this a million times already and you still get all jumpy when I hug you", Bright whispered since he was close to Win's ear.

"Well I'm cooking right now and you always get me off guard. What do you expect?", Win replied and stirred the curry which was getting ready. Bright started kissing Win's nape and shoulders lightly, knowing how much he'll miss doing it when he goes to Singapore for his project. "Done", Win said and switched off the stove and Bright pulled away from his boyfriend to get the plates and laid it on the table for the two. Win brought the pots of food and kept it on the table as well and sat down with Bright.

"I'm going to miss you so much Win", Bright sulked as he had his favourite curry and rice.

"It's only for a month. Trust me, with the amount of work you'll get, you wouldn't even know the days going by"

"Maybe but I want to sleep next to you and kiss you whenever I feel like. Wake up to seeing your face and have my meals with you. I'll be missing out on all of that for a whole month"

"Well I'll be missing that as well. And we have a lot more time to be together so one small month wouldn't matter Bright"

"Promise me something then"

"What is it?"

"You have to stay with me for the next 70 years"

Win laughed at his boyfriend's demand but quickly made a straight face and went along with him.

"I promise"

"If you leave me I swear I will kill you"

"You wouldn't do that"

"Are you sure?"

"How are you gonna do that then? Hmm?", Win asked raising his eyebrow, low-key curious to know what Bright would come up with.

"I'll kiss you so hard till you drop", Bright replied cooly which made Win turn all red and that sight definitely satisfied Bright. "Anymore questions?", Bright asked, teasing Win since he was still shook with the response Bright had given earlier but he only earned a light punch instead.

"BRIGHT YOU LUCKY ASS! YOU ARE GOING TO SINGAPORE", Dew yelled when he saw Bright the following day at class.

"I guess I am", Bright said not giving back the same enthusiasm as Dew.

"Lemme guess, you are going to miss Win that's why you're not so hyped about this. Am I right? Or am I right?"

"You know me so well", Bright said sarcastically and rolled his eyes which made Nani laugh.

"So when are you going?", Nani asked him.

"In about two weeks"

"Wow that's fast"

"Exactly", Bright whined and Dew rolled his eyes at him, disgusted at how he wasn't being hyped about getting a huge opportunity.

"It's gonna be alright dumbass. You know Win probably has it harder since he won't be having much to occupy his free time while you'll be really busy that you wouldn't even have the time to miss him so much", Dew told Bright and that's when it hit him. Win may have been the one who pushed Bright to accept the offer because he knew this was good for him but he never complained about how much he'd miss him as much as Bright did. He was only being supportive so far.

What did I do to deserve him?

Phew. Fun chapter? 🥺 Don't worry, With Bright gone there will still be a lot of cute moments between them. And a possible drama? I don't know. I don't really like that vibe but if there is any, it won't be anything too serious. Plus this will give more time for the other characters of the book since this is the last book of the series, I want to give a good story for everyone before ending it. So hope you liked this chapter! Thanks for reading!