33

"Uh oh", Dew mumbled under his breath while going through his phone.

"What's wrong?", Nani asked him and went next to the other to check his phone.

"This is getting out of control"

People have started shipping Bright and Tu way too much now to a point that now it's always trending on Twitter. Even actors or show characters don't get this much hype and it was pretty concerning. The shipping was fine, but fans have now started dragging Win down along with this to promote their Bright Tu agenda while a lot of Win fans started shipping him with Love. It was a mess. Of course it wouldn't affect them in real life. But the fact that total strangers were doing the extremes just to promote two people was insane.

"With the way this is going I'm sure Win knows"

"Oh I know", Win said from behind the two which startled the boys. "I knew you were trying to hide it from me from the beginning but like I've been getting a lot of personal DMs from these people telling me to break up with Bright and stuff. So it was hard to miss it", Win said again, chuckling darkly and sat next to Dew.

"Don't mind it alright. I'm really sorry this is happening to you"

"Hey it's fine. All of this happens I guess. I just hope that this is the limit for these stans"

"I hope so too. Plus you have that workshop with Love tomorrow huh. I swear I didn't know it was happening. But Love's manager was pushing for it. Don't worry though, I'll come to the company building after class for the next three days so we can still plan for Bright's birthday"

"Yeah I'll come along too", Nani said.

"You guys. It's fine. And please don't do that you guys would be really tired. We can continue planning after I'm done with the shoot. Or we can maybe text each other. Don't worry about it alright. You're already doing so much, I'm grateful for that", Win said and hugged the two boys. But Dew felt bad. He wanted to help out even more but he was helpless.

The following day, Win went to the company building as planned and saw that Love and her manager were already there waiting for him.

"I hope I wasn't too late", Win said as he entered the entertainment room where he used to hang out in with the other people of the company in between their shoots.

"No not at all"

Win knew the man conducting the workshop since the company always calls him for their work. So they were pretty chill and hours went by with them having fun and learning new techniques.

"Here's lunch", One of the staff members announced bringing a lot of boxes of packed food for everyone in the room. Finally, some break time.

"Hey Love, I know it's too much to ask. But can you help me out?"

"Of course"

"Okay you seriously need to ask him out already", Bright told Dew.

"It's so obvious that he likes you. What are you waiting for?", Mew added in. The three boys were talking in the corner while Gulf was trying really hard to keep Nani busy.

"I'm planning something. But I swear I will ask him out soon"

"Do it before my birthday. I swear that's gonna be the best gift for me"

"How is me getting a boyfriend the best gift for you?"

"Well I wouldn't have to see you third wheeling with us anymore. We can have a triple date"

"Or a frouple? Wait that's not a word. Four couples date if we include Luke and your brother. And if Nani agrees to be my boyfriend"

"Ooh yes! And DUMBASS NANI LIKES YOU. He will obviously agree! Jeez you're so dumb", Mew said and facepalmed.

"Okay okay I'll do it"

"Looks like you had fun", Bright said as he saw a picture of Win at his workshop with Love and few other staff members.

"Kinda. It was tiring though. I'm so sleepy. How was your day?"

"It was alright. We were trying to make Dew confess"

"WHAT?! WITHOUT ME! YOU CANT DO THAT"

"Hey hey don't worry. He didn't do it yet. He said he'll do it soon though. I wonder if we'll ever see that day"

Win hummed in response and looked at his phone and saw that BrightTu and WinLove were trending as always.

"That's a weird trend", Bright said.

"It is"

"BrightWin is the best"

"So cheesy"

"Only for you"

"In fact, I'm gonna post that some day. That should shut these people up", Bright said and went through his phone.

"Not now dummy. It's too late and let it be", Win said and took Bright's phone away.

"Why not though? I know you don't like to announce things about your life. But about me? Just one picture?"

"Just not yet okay"

"We've been together for a year Win. We post pictures of each other all the time. One half of our fans already think we are dating. So how is it any different"

"Please Bright. Just not yet"

"Are you ashamed of me?", Bright blurted out which he knew he shouldn't have. He knew the answer to that and he didn't know why something so small got escalated to this level. "I take that back. I didn't mean that. I'm sorry"

"You know more than anyone that I don't like unnecessary attention. One year ago, I decided to do all this only because you supported me and I'm glad you did. But now I'm already hurting because there's random strangers out there talking trash about you and me because of some useless ship which is already hard enough and I definitely want to make it clear to the world. But not just yet. It's a big step which I would have definitely taken if all this drama didn't happen", Win said with pain in his voice. He didn't want to make a scene earlier but that one question from Bright definitely disappointed him.

"I understand. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it. I was just having a lot of thoughts on my mind as well. And I guess the frustration of not having you around for the next few days got to me. I'm really sorry", Bright said and hugged Win.

"It's alright. We should sleep now"

Bright knew that Win wasn't convinced but judging by how tired he was he didn't want to push it and make the situation worse so he had to agree.

I'm really sorry~

Hope you liked the chapter

Hope you liked the chapter. Thanks for reading!